Chapter Thirty-Three

-Justin's POV-

After I was finished with my talk with Kacey, I was in my room watching TV until I got a call from Cookie.

The fuck is she doing calling me?

I answered and instantly asked what she wanted. "Damn! I can't even get a hey out," she said. I rubbed my temples before I lost patience with her.

"What do you want Cookie?" I asked again. I heard her smack her lips and I knew she rolled her eyes too.

"Okay Justin. Can you and Kacey come on a double date with me and this guy name Xavier?" She said. She sucked in some air and begin waiting for my answers.

The fuck she got going? I closed my eyes and leaned my head against my headboard, putting one arm behind my head. "Come again?" I must haven't heard her clearly.

She blew the air she was holding out and sighed. "Can you and Kacey please come with me on a double date with me and Xavier?" Cookie asked again.

"Cookie. Did Kacey even know about any of this and does she know that you are asking me?"

She smacked her lips again. "See here's the thing. She playing. I told her to ask you but she said no because she doesn't want to go," she said, more like pouting.

I'm guessing Kacey still didn't tell Cookie and Mel that she's a Princess and that I'm her bodyguard.

"Well my answer is no. Fuck that double date. I'm not going," I told her. She gasped and began whining. "But Justinnnnn."

"Bye Cookie," I said.

"But-."

I hung up and placed my phone on my bedside table. Fucking double date. The fuck she thinks this is?

I just laughed and shook my head. I went and took my shower and went to sleep.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The next morning, I woke up at five a.m to go to PPP headquarters. I went and took my shower then went into my closet to get my navy blue suit. It took me an hour to get dressed.

After getting dressed, I went to fix myself some breakfast which was cereal. I grabbed my Cap N' Crunch Berries and a bowl and some milk.

I poured my cereal and my milk and begin eating. I sat there just enjoying my breakfast until my phone begin to ring. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered.

"Wassup," I said while putting some more cereal in my mouth.

"Hey Bizzle, whatchu doing." It was Khalil.

I put my last bite of my cereal in my mouth and placed my bowl in the kitchen. "Finna go check up on Kacey and then be on my way to PPP," I told him.

I can sense Khalil smirk through the phone as I said Kacey's name. "How is my baby doing?"

I laughed. He still thinks Kacey want him. "How many times does she have to diss you for you to get the message?" I asked him while going up the stairs.

"Uh uh uh, see that's where you are wrong. She does want me. She just playing hard to get," Khalil said.

I rolled my eyes and just agreed with him.

When I reached Kacey's room, I opened the door to see if she was still sleeping. She was. I smiled at her and then closed the door behind me.

"Aye nigga, can you pick me up? I need a ride to work."

"Yea. Just be ready." I hung up and headed to my car.

Reaching Khalil's house at around seven, I honked my horn and he came outside. He stepped in the car and buckled up. "Driving the batmobile today," he asked me.

I turned down Rich $ex and said, "Huh."

"I said driving Batmobile today?"

I laughed and hunched my shoulders. "You knew," I said.

My phone begin buzzing and I took it out my pocket. I got a message from Kacey.

'Where are you?'

"Who's that?" Khalil asked.

"Kacey," I said while texting her back.

'Gotta work. Will be at home at around three.'

"Man you better not be tryna get at my wife," he said while eyeballing me.

I arched my eyebrows at him. "Right. Your wife," I said. My phone buzzed again and I viewed her message.

'Okay . But don't forget my brother is coming so take me to the airport at around 5:15'

I sent her one last text before driving to Princess Protection Program.

'Aight.'

I put my phone back in my pocket and drove on to work.

A couple of minutes later, I was in Karoski's office with Khalil, Chaz and other agents discussing the plan to attack and execute Trevor.

"So we have to find know his army strength and weaknesses and use his forces against him. Now we all know he has 10 groups. And his strongest group is First Nome obviously." Karoski pointed to his PowerPoint with his pointer and showed us a picture of Trevor's minion.

"They are all ex-american snipers and army men. So we have to -," Karoski got a call so he had to stop his presentation. He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

It was a call from Agent Laurent. Some of our men are in Ćenàla now who were spying on Trevor. "What is it Laurent? I am currently presenting something very important," Karoski spat in the phone.

"Sorry sir but he have a problem and you have to send Princess Kacey somewhere quick," Laurent said.

My ears perked up, I sat up straighter and I began to get worried. What the hell is wrong and why do we have to relocate Kacey?

I looked at Karoski and he looked back at me.

"Laurent what is wrong?" I asked him while getting up and standing next to Karoski. Chas and Khalil soon followed my steps and were right behind me.

"Justin. Trevor found out that Kacey is in Los Angeles and is currently trying to find out exactly where you stay. Someone in PPP is a spy for Trevor. You have to relocate Kacey quick before Trevor finds her and you and also find the son of a bitch behind this."

I clinched my jaw. I should've known something was going to get fucked up today.

"Justin go ahead and hurry. I'll book a flight to Barbados right now," Karoski said.

I began gathering my stuff. "We're coming too JB," Chaz said. We begin frantically leaving PPP headquarters while Karoski found Trevor's spy.