Chapter Seventy Seven

-Kacey's POV-

I don't know what exactly happened but I had a knife in my hand and my mom and Kareem were holding me back. "Put the knife down Kacey!"

"No. I'm going to kill this bitch. How dare she come into my home and disrespect me?!"

"Kacey."

"This is my cue to get the hell out of here," Xavier said. He got out of his seat.

"Aye. You not about to leave me. Police come knocking I was not here. I'm Ray Charles to all this shit," Zay said.

"Zay where are you going?" Mel asked.

"Back to the hotel. It was nice meeting all you lovely people but I can't stay here." Zay and Xavier left. "Pussies," Cookie said.

I felt the knife being drawn from my hand and placed on the table. I looked at Selena and she was enjoying this. I looked at Justin and I instantly flipped again. I shoved him off of me.

"What do you mean she's pregnant Justin?! For someone who is an associate, y'all sure in the hell did a lot of things!"

"Baby, it was -"

I shoved my mom off of me. I slapped him and he eyes bucked out in bewilderment. I looked down at my hands. I've never hit someone in my life. I looked back at Justin.

"Baby-"

I shook my head and ran off towards my room.

-Justin's POV-

"Justin who is this woman?!" Mr. Martin asked me. By now I was seething. Selena was ruining everything for me. I sat down with my head between my hands. I try so hard to be good God. I really do.

"Before we get to all that, get this hoe out. I'm sick of her presence," Mel said.

"No. I was a guest. I'm invited here."

"Bitch if you don't -"

"Selena," Kareem said. "Come on I'll take you home." Selena sighed and took Kareem hand. They left out of the dining room and I became the center of attention again. "I'm going to go check on Kacey," Cookie said. She got out of her seat and pushed it back up towards the table.

"Justin. Answer the question."

"How could you get someone pregnant and then be with Kacey?" Mrs. Martin asked.

"Can I cut him?" Mel grabbed the knife that Kacey previously held and twirled it in her hand. Mrs. Martin told Mel to put the knife back down.

"No. And look, Selena and I were a couple a long time ago before she cheated on me with my best friend. But we occasionally had sex every know and then but that was before Kacey and I got together."

"How long before you two got together?"

"Like a month ago."

I looked at Mel and she mouthed that we'll talk later. Then she finally put the knife back down. Mr. and Mrs. Martin got out of their seats. Marcella, Ursula, and a few more people came out and started to pick up plates, forks, and some more things. They began clearing off the table.

"Well. I don't care how long it was. If she is pregnant Justin, you and my daughter will not be together," Mr. Martin said. "Now go fix this."

Mr. and Mrs. Martin left the dining room now leaving me and Mel. "So. You couldn't tell Kacey that you possibly could have a child?"

I rolled my eyes and got up. I didn't need this right now. I needed to talk to Kacey. I was on my way to the stairs when I felt my arm being pulled on. "You're not going up there. I'm not finished with you. Besides she's pissed off so unless you don't want to play Grit Boil I suggest you give her room."

The fuck is Grit Boil?

Women.

Mel led me to the living room and we sat down on the couch. Sometimes Selena makes me forget that she's a woman and I sometimes forget that my father taught to never hit a woman. I'm about to just say fuck that saying cause Selena deserves hit.

The next time I see her I'm gonna Mortal Kombat that hoe. She might be pregnant but not by me. "Look Justin I may still not like you but I put up with you for my friend. So is this true?"

I leaned my head back in frustration.

"I don't know Mel. She probably is but not by me. If she was pregnant, she would've been told me."

Mel leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs. "Maybe she just wanted to tell you in front of Kacey. Justin you have to talk to Selena and see if she really is."

I shook my head. Bad idea written all over it.

"Why you keep saying no?"

"Cause if I do it, I'll probably punch her in the throat."

Mel laughed at me like I was joking which I really wasn't. "Fine. Mel and I will but if she gets smart with me like she did Kacey not only will I be on charges with first degree murder but I'll be on First 48 Hours."

"I'll bail you out if you promise you will," I said. I held out my hand and she shook it. "Deal Biebz." Mel shook my hand.

"Anyways, I gotta go," Mel hopped off of the couch. "Where are you going?"

"To talk to my friend. I'm trying to see what level she is on The Mad Black Woman Spectrum," Mel said.

What the fuck is up with her and these terms? "A Mad Black Woman Spectrum?"

"Yea. We have the Argue and You sleeping on the couch. That's the sweet level. The kicking you out. The mild level. And if she kicks you out your clothes will most likely go with you. The next level is cursing you out, physical altercations and burning and cutting your clothes. The hot level. And last but not least. Grit Boil! The extremely hot level."

Huh?

Mel smirked at and walked out of the living room. "Let's hope she's on the sleeping on the couch spectrum."

"I hope she is too."

~~~~~

Votes: 10+
Comments: 3+
👑😻👑😻