Chapter Nineteen

-Justin's POV-

I was knocking back my sixth glass of Hennessey when I got another text from Yovanna. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and typed in my code. It was picture message of her in a lacy red and black bra and panties set. 'You coming or what?' It read.

"Who's that?" I heard Kacey's voice in my left ear. I quickly clicked the home button and hoped she didn't saw anything. I placed my phone on the table and turned towards her direction. "Nobody. I thought you were dancing with Cookie and Mel?" I asked her, trying to steer her from asking me any more questions. "Cookie and Mel are dancing provocatively with some unknown men that they just met," she said. I snickered a bit at how proper she is.

"Kacey just say they dancing with some people," I said. She smiled and hid her face in her hands.

"Quit laughing at me. I'm not used to your American slang and accent yet," she said but it sounded muffled due to her hands covering her mouth. I grabbed her hands away from her face and guided her to seat next to me. "Don't worry. You'll get there," I told her trying to loosen her up.

"Kacey. There you are, we were looking everywhere for you," Mel cut in, sliding a seat next to Kacey. "Sorry, I didn't feel like dancing."

"C'mon. Someone wants to meet you," Mel said while getting up and dragging Kacey up to her feet. "Who is he?" I asked Mel before she dragged Kacey to unknown male.

She turned around and scoffed. "Nun' of your business," she said in a snarky attitude.

"Uh excuse me it is my business," I told her. I was developing a headache and I didn't need Mel's stanky ass attitude right now. "Mel, I really don't wanna meet anyone. Sorry," Kacey said, obviously trying to simmer the semi argument.

"Ohmygawd. You are such fucking prudes. I'm finna' go," she said in a whiny voice then she left into the crowd of gyrating bodies. "Well that went well," Kacey said while taking a seat.

"I guess," I laughed a bit. I took a sip of my drink and suddenly I felt a vibration in my pocket. I grabbed my phone out of my jacket pocket and saw a text from Yovanna again.

'No reply?'

I looked back up at Kacey to make sure she wasn't looking at me. She was on her phone, she still didn't know how to operate it.

'I'll be there in 10'

I locked my phone up and grabbed my stuff. Kacey looked up from her phone when she heard me shuffling out of my seat. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To handle something. Chaz will watch out for you and I'll see you later on tonight," I explained to her.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you later." She waved me off and I went out to search for Chaz. He was with two girls, one brunette & one red head. They were caressing and fondling with him. He was cheesing, smiling, and whispering in their ears; currently having the time of his life. "Chaz," I said.

He was still cheesing hard and the girls were rubbing his chest and kissing all over him. "Chaz," I said a little louder. They abruptly stopped their PDA and turned their attention towards me. "What?!" He snapped at me. The fuck he think he talking to? Before I cursed him out, I just rubbed my fingers through my hair. "I need to talk to you," I calmly said to him. He blew out a breath of air and excused himself.

We walked to a nearby, secluded corner. "What do you want?" he said with a sigh. "I need you to watch Kacey for the rest of the night."

"Nah, I'm good." I knew his selfish, horny ass wasn't going to do it. "C'mon. You'll only have to watch her for like-," I checked my wristwatch and it was 11:37. "-3 hours."

"Okay and you act like I don't have a life. She's your assignment," he said.

"Can you quit being so selfish and does this for me? I always do you favors and all I'm asking for is this tiny favor."

He folded his arms across his chest. "Name one favor you've given me," he snarkily said. I gave him a smirk and raised my eyebrow up.

"Like now. You really ain't supposed to be here. We wouldn't want Vanessa to hear about your little threesome now would he?"

Chaz's attitude and faced drop at my comment. I put my finger to my ear, mocking him to say another smart comment. He rolled his eyes, contemplating on should he say something on not. But he didn't. "Fine," he finally said.

"Now was that so hard?" I asked home while poking out my bottom lip. He glared at me and I laughed. I grabbed him, put him in a headlock and begin ruffling his hair. "Justin get the fuck off of me!"

He was squirming to get out so I just let him go. "You know you love me and thank you for offering," I said. He smacked his lips.

"You was gonna blackmail me if I didn't so it's not like I have a choice. And anyways what are you going to do?" He grabbed a glass and looked at his reflection in it, fixing his hair. He made faces while he was at it. "Uh to go to the studio?" He stopped his gazeful look in the glass and looked at me confusingly.

"At this time of night?"

"Yes at this time of -." My phone began vibrating again and I took a glance at it. If this girl don't stop texting me. She is irritating the fuck out of me. I put my phone back in my pocket. I began to walk away before Chaz began questioning me again. "Look I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow."

"You owe me," I heard him say.

I waved him off and exited the club.