Chapter Eighty Nine

-Kacey's POV-

Once I was finished placing on my gown and shoes, I folded my other clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I heard some gasp behind me and I turned.

"Oooo, gon head mami," Nathan said.

"Shut up," I said while laughing. I know I looked good but he didn't have to gloat. I placed my clothes on the chair. Justin came up and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand, spinning me around to catch a look at me.

"Babygirl."

I looked down at my shoes. One because I was blushing and two the sparkles caught my eye. "You look so beautiful," he told me.

"Thank you."

Before Justin could kiss me, Beck put his hand in between us and I stale faced him. "Nope. Know how long it took me to do your makeup? I refuse to have it ruined. Besides Prince Charming and I have to go downstairs. You have ten minutes to make your appearance and everyone is downstairs waiting."

"Damn. I forgot I have to go march," Justin said.

"It's okay baby. Hurry up and go," I told Justin. "I love you Kacey."

"I love you more." He ran out of the room and Beck followed afterwards. Before I could go and find my dad, he came and found me. "Oh hey daddy. I was looking for you," I said.

Daddy didn't say anything and I was kind of worried. He usually talks a lot but not now. "Dad."

"My baby is not a baby anymore. Look at you," he grabbed my hand and looked at my gown. "I know you are going to be a great Queen darling and I'm sure of that." I kissed my daddy on the cheek which kind of left a kiss mark on his cheek.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now let's go. We have a surprise for you," he said while linking our arms together.

"Ohhh I hate surprises."

Hearing the sounds of trumpets and feet marching, I saw my guards marching into the ballroom and Justin was about to go in also. But before he went in, he saw me and winked at me. I blew him a kiss and he marched into the ballroom.

Once all of the guards were in, the heralds closed the door and Father and I walked down the stairs and stopped towards the door, waiting for my announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Citizens of Ćenàla. We are gathered here today for the crowing for the Queen and Kkng of Ćenàla." I heard everyone cheering and I got happy. I had the biggest grin on my face.

"Am I late?"

I turned and saw Kareem in his black and white suit except he had a tie that matched my dress for some unknown reason. "Aren't you supposed to be inside?" I asked him.

"That's a rude way to talk to the future King of Ćenàla." I gasped at him and looked at dad. Kareem has to be joking.

"Wait-"

"I've decided that I should take my rightful place as King. It'll be fun ruling beside my baby sister." I ran into Kareem's arms and he hugged me back. "I knew you would make the right choice," I said while looking up at my big brother.

"Thanks baby sis," he said while kissing my forehead.

"Now without further a due-"

Kareem and I took right and left of dad. Dad linked arms with both of us. "I know pronounce. Princess Kacey Christine Martin, Prince Kareem Christian Martin and King Ethan Martin." The doors was opened and I was welcomed with applauses and whoops and hollers. Cookie and Mel were the loudest ones.

Just ratchet.

I looked around at the ballroom and it was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that my mother and the organizer found this place it was so beautiful. Once we reached the stage and towards the thrones, dad went upstairs to be seated with mother on his and her thrones. Once we were seated, the clapping and hollers ceased.

The announcer who brought us in was now at the podium. "Now that we're here. We would like to hear what Prince Kareem would have to say."

Kareem got up and walked towards the podium.

"How are y'all doing?"

Some mummered good and alright and whatnot. "Growing up in a royal family, I never knew what my destiny was. I always that as a Prince that I was just a regular kid that could do anything that I wanted and I had certain privileges. But that was before my sister came along." He looked behind at me and some people laughed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"But when I reached a certain age, I found out that I was going to be crowned King at the age of 18 and I became afraid. I became afraid of the unknown so I ran away from my responsibilities. Now I didn't do nothing and laid back and received handouts. Back in America, I started my own business and became an entrepreneur. My company is Roulê Inc. and I became the youngest entrepreneurs in Miami."

Everyone clapped for Kareem's accomplishments including me. My brother has worked hard.

"Now all this time that I was building my company, something in the back of my mind always asked me. 'Why couldn't you do this at home? Why couldn't you rule this country?' I never knew the answer but I've done some thinking and now I know. It's because I wanted to be perfect in my parents eyes. I always thought what if I can't do this? What if I failed? Not only will that hurt Ćenàla but it'll hurt them. But since my sister came and encouraged me to try, that's what I'm going to do. What's even better is I have her along my side and I couldn't be more prouder of what my sister has become. She's blossomed into a beautiful, strong minded women and I'm proud to call her my younger sister. I love you Kacey. People of Ćenàla and guests, as your future leader of Ćenàla, I promise to do everything if not more to make this country beautiful and do what it takes to this country great."

Everyone applauded on Kareem's speech. He walked back, taking his seat into his throne. I grabbed his hand.

I love my big brother.

~~~~~
Votes: 10+
Comments: 4+
😻❤️😻❤️