Chapter Fifty Five

Chaz opened the door and I walked in first. He then soon followed. Trevor was handcuffed to the chair by his ankles and had his hands folded across his stomach. He had a bored expression on his face until Chaz and I walked it. That's when he developed a smug grin on his face.

Cunt.

"Don't fucking smirk at me you bitch," I told him.

"Oooo I'm scared."

"Look Trevor, we don't feel like playing games with you. We just have some questions to ask you," Chaz said calmly.

"But I love games," he replied.

"You gay ass fuck," I said.

"Justin."

"What? He over here talking about 'but I love games'. Only a gay ass dude would say some like that," I said while scrunching my nose up in disgust.

Chaz pulled me aside to a corner. "Look Justin don't let him get into your head because you know how your temper gets. If you feel like you want to kill him just step aside and I'll handle it from here. Understand?"

I glared at Trevor and he looked back at me and waved. I flipped him off. Chaz grabbed my face to turn my attention back at him. "Understand?" He asked me again but a little louder.

I swatted his hand from my face and lightly said yea. We walked back towards Trevor and sat down in front of him. I began to think of ways to calm my anger just in case he does pisses me off.

But I'm getting more pissed off more and more by looking at him. We wouldn't even be in this mess if he didn't break out of prison and caused havoc on my life and along with others.

The only good thing that came out of this situation was being with Kacey. Getting to know her and falling in love with her. That's the only good thing.

"Trevor we have questions for you and all we ask of you in return is to cooperate. Can you do that?"

"It's not fucking rocket science," he sarcastically told Chaz. Chaz looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Chaz rolled his eyes and grabbed some files and etcetera that the receptionist gave us before we entered the room.

Chaz unbuttoned his jacket, crossed his legs and opened Trevor's file.

"So Trevor -."

"Chaz."

"Why did you kidnap Kacey?"

"Ahh, so many reasons where should I begin.." He began tapping on his chin. "Uhm, cause I can. She's my niece and would've been my wife until you two bustards barged in and ruined it," he snarled.

"You must got me fucked up. Kacey is not your wife. She's mines! And I'll be damn if I lose her. What the hell is wrong with you? She's your niece for God's sake," I said in disgust.

What the hell he means that she's his wife? She belongs to me. To every hair strand, to every inch of her skin, to every body part belongs to me. But I guess he didn't the memo yet.

"In order for me to rule Ćenàla, I must marry Kacey. My family wasn't born into the throne, the Martin family is. I am a Brown. So if I married Kacey, I would be the ruler of Ćenàla. Besides, my niece is a catch isn't she?"

With each word that he spoke made my blood boil. Who the fuck and why the fuck did anyone give both to him? He's a disgrace to Mrs. Martin's family.

Not only that but he's the reason she could be dying right now. Every time I look at him, I want to choke him until his last breath exits his body. He's the one that should be dying. Not Kacey. Not my love.

"I wonder what our kids would look like?" He said while grinning at me. I hopped up out of the chair and grabbed him by his collar.

"I swear to God if you would've touched her I would've ripped your dick off and force fed it to you. You sick bastard."

"Justin. Calm down," Chaz said while trying to pry me off of him. "Justin let him go."

Chaz finally yanked me off of him and pushed me away from Trevor again. "We need answers out of him and we can't do that if you can't control your temper."

"Fuck him. If he would've -."

"Look he's trying to get under your skin. Gain some self control. If not for yourself, then do it for Kacey."

"Just count to ten or something. Take deep slow breaths," he said.

I closed my eyes and began to count. Not to ten but to twenty. I took deep, slow breaths to try and calm my breathing. I felt my chest stop beating rapidly as if to beat out of my chest and I felt my anger subside just a smidget.

I opened my eyes and Chaz raised his eyebrows at me. "Better?"

I nodded my head and inhaled and exhaled loudly. "Not better but I'm okay. I'm not to the point where I wanna burn him alive. I'm more to the point where I wanna stab him."

Chaz shook his head at me. "Come on."

Chaz took a seat in his chair and I followed. Trevor was fixing his shirt. "Animal," he muttered under his breath when he was finished brushing off his shirt. I growled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Trevor who helped you along with the kidnappings?"

"Somebody."

"It was Rinaldo," I interrupted. "Next question."

"How do you know -."

"Shut up. Chaz next question," I cut off Trevor. "Trevor what was your initiative goal for when you decided to marry Kacey?"

"I was just going to kill her. Maybe make some new heirs with her but she wouldn't be alive after I was done with her."

"I'm done with you though," I said while sighing heavily and getting up out of my seat. Chaz gave me a confused look.

"Justin what are you-"

I grabbed my gun out of its holster before walking out the door. I shot Trevor in the head before exiting the door.

Stupid bitch.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Votes: 20+
Comments: 10+
💕💕💕