Chapter Forty Nine

-Kacey's POV-

Rinaldo and I were walking around in a circle. I was venting to him about this guy I liked and how he doesn't want to be with me for some unknown reason. "Maybe he doesn't want a relationship right now," Rinaldo told me. He took a last drag of his cigarette and flicked it on the ground then he proceeded to stomp on it.

I looked at Rinaldo and placed my hands behind my back. If only I could get inside of Justin's head to see what he was thinking and what he was so afraid of.

"Hey can you walk with me to my car? I kind of left something important in there," Rinaldo asked me.

"Yea."

Not really listening to his question or caring, we walked to his car. It was a tinted, black Malibu. He opened his car door while I stood back and waited for him to get whatever he was getting. "Shit. It feel under the seat. Would you mind getting it for me?"

I gave him a perplexed look. "For?" I asked him.

Was he just doing that yo get a look at my butt? I knew I should've grabbed some sweats. He chuckled at me. "I promise I won't touch you inappropriately or look at you in any other way."

He held his hand up in a surrender sort of way and I rolled my eyes. Walking towards the car, he stepped back a little to let me through. Leaning down a bit, I placed my right hand on the seat and just as I was about to go under the seat, I was pushed in. Squealing as I hit the seat harshly, I heard the door behind me being locked.

"What are you doing?! Let me out!" I yelled at Rinaldo as he walked to the driver's seat. I banged on the window while rattling the door handle.

Rinaldo got in the car and I scooted as far away from him as I could, fearing of what he would do to me. "Princess Kacey Christine Martin," he said slowly, while putting the key in the ignition and backing up out of the parking lot.

Hearing my heart beat as if it would rip out of my chest, I asked him how did he know my name. He looked at me through the mirror and then back on the road.

"Trevor has been searching high and low for you."

Trevor?!

"How did you find my location? When Justin and PPP find me, you'll be executed on the spot," I said, trying to sound brave. He sarcastically laughed at me.

"We'll see."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

A couple of minutes later, I was being forced on a jet by Trevor's men. There were about seven men on the jet and they were all surrounding me.

"Look, I promise not to say anything and I will not let you go to prison if you let me go. Just let PPP -."

"Shut your mouth," one of them said.

I instantly got quiet and began fiddling with my fingers. I prayed a silent prayer to God, asking him to protect me, my family and friends, and Justin.

After a gruesome four hours on the jet, I was finally standing in front of my uncle. There they were again. Those stone cold brown orbs.

He was sitting there in my father's office chair like he belonged there. I haven't been in here in almost two months but it seems like ages. Trevor pulled up the chair towards the desk and folded his hands across it.

"How is my favorite niece doing?" He asked me while sounding sincere. Or trying to sound sincere.

"I'll be okay if you wouldn't have handcuffed me to the chair nor try to make my life a living nightmare. But overall, I guess I'm doing good."

"That's my girl. Having the Brown family spirit."

I roll my eyes at him. Idiot.

"Anyway niece that's not what I invited you in here for. I need you to get fitted for your wedding dress."

He got out of his chair and began walking around. Messing with things here and there. Wedding dress?

"What for? I'm not getting married to Michael," I explained to him.

He looked away from playing with one of daddy's figurines. "I'm not talking about marrying Michael. I'm talking about me."

My jaw instantly dropped.

"You got me fucked up."

He walked over to me and back handed me. My head whipped to the left side. "You have no choice."

I glared at him with hatred in my eyes. "Why are you doing this? I am your niece for heaven's sake!"

"Let's see. Since I am unauthorized to be crowned King for you father is a Martin and I am a Brown. I decided that maybe my niece wouldn't mind it."

I shook my head in disgust. Sick bastard. "Rinaldo, call in the fitter."

Trevor left the room and I was left there with my thoughts of how to escape.

-Justin's POV-

I woke up with the sun beaming in my face. I squinted from its harshful rays and sat up in my bed. Getting out of bed, I went to the draperies and pulled then together.

Remembering yesterday, I quickly grabbed my shoes and slid them on. I jogged to her room and saw that her door was slightly open. I went in and saw her room was a complete disaster.

Glass everywhere on the floor, pillows thrown everywhere. Her bed was a tangled and sheets were thrown every which way. There was even a liquor bottle on the floor. I even saw her phone on the couch.

A feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. Something wasn't quite right. I went to the elevator and on the way there I bumped into Kareem.

"Looks like you in a hurry," he smirked at me.

"Who me? Nah, I just gotta go get something from the receptionist. I'll talk to you later."

I walked away from him before he asked me more questions. I hit the down button and waited for the elevator to open up.

Once the doors separated, I hurriedly stepped in and waited for it to open.

'Where is Kacey?'

'I hope she didn't do anything stupid like hurting herself.'

So many thoughts and worries came planting in my head while I waited for the door to finally open. I began searching in the lobby and by the pool. She wasn't there. I began asking people have they seen her but no luck.

I came back in the lobby and before I could go out into the parking lot, I was stopped by the receptionist.

"Hey, has the Princess come back to her room yet? I wanted to get her these flowers I bought her," he asked while holding up some white roses.

"Back up? Where was she when you last saw her?"

"She was with some guy walking around," he said while placing the flowers back down. A chill ran down my back.

"Can you describe him?"

He began scratching his head. "Mexican, bulky, maybe 5'11 with black hair."

"Thanks man. Heard his name or anything."

He began to walk to his desk and I followed him. "Yes, something Ronald or Rinaldo. I'm not sure."

My heart stopped in my chest. They found our location.

*****

Votes: 10+
Comments: 8+