Chapter Thirty-Eight

-Trevor's POV-

In my hot tub was were I sat before I got the phone call that I was waiting for since forever.

"Brown. Talk to me." Laying back with my left arm outstretched and my phone propped up to my ear, he told me where Kacey was.

"She's on her way to Barbardos with her fellow bodyguards and her brother."

"Excellent. Have you found the name to this bodyguard yet?" I smirked.

"Yea, he's name is Justin. Justin Bieber," Brown told me.

"Rinaldo."

He was automatically in my room in a matter of seconds. "Hold on Brown," removing the receiver from my ear, "Look up this man of the name Justin Bieber," I told Rinaldo.

"Yes my lord," he bowed and exited the room.

"Good look out Brown. Nice work, when you return you'll have an amazing reward," I told him. I got out the hot tub and grabbed the towel off the towel rack. I wrapped it around my waistline and get out of the hot tub.

"Thank you, my lord."

I hung up the phone and turned off the jet stream to the hot tub. Now I have to book a flight to Barbados. I called another guard into my room by the name of Bull.

"Ah, there you are," I said, hearing the door open. He stepped in and bowed to me. "Yes, my lord."

"Bull, I need you to tell Brown to find out where Kacey and the others are staying and let me know. Also tell the other men to get ready. We have a bride to catch," I beamed at him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

-Kacey's POV-

Laying in bed, I was just staring at the ceiling. More like complete darkness. I couldn't decipher what just happened between Justin and I.

Yes, I had no right to be in his personal business but he also did not have no right to talk to me in such a manner. It was awfully rude and disrespectful.

I sighed heavily and rolled on my left side. I could already feel the next days getting worst and worst.

"Kacey?" I heard someone knock at my door. I looked at the bedside clock. It was 2 a.m.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" It was Khalil.

"Yes, just trying to go to sleep," I lifted the covers up to my chin and snuggled in deeper. "Okay, well will be in another two hours," he told me.

"Thank you," I said. I didn't feel like talking at all. I heard the door close behind me and that's when I rolled back on my back.

I don't understand why I'm still dwelling on Justin and I's conversation. But I just want to know how was that woman on the other line. And I also want to know what they relations were.

He has no business talking to no women besides me anyway.

'Gosh Kacey. Jealous much?'

I scoffed at myself. I don't even supposed to be thinking about him like this at all. He's my bodyguard, not my boyfriend.

I closed my eyes and reluctantly sleep had engulfed me instantly.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Kacey."

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I swatted their hand in annoyance and rolled on the other side of the bed.

I heard them suck their teeth at my gesture and once again tap me.

"Baby get up before I dick you down. Cause the way you looking in them shorts making me feel some type of way."

My eyes widened in shock. I should've known it was Khalil. I slightly turned my head to look up at him. Khalil had a smirk on his face and was gazing down upon me.

"Alright, I'm up," I said while moving my curls from my eyes. "Now will you please leave?"

"Sure thing wifey," he exited the bedroom and sat there for a moment to make sure that he wasn't coming back. I got up once I was certained and went straight to the showers.

I turned on the water and waited for my water to heat up a little. I went back into the mirrot to brush my disastrous hair and just decided to wear it down. Feeling okay with the way it looked, I stripped my clothes and entered the showers.

Five minutes into the shower, the next thing I heard was Chaz. "Kacey we need to hurry up and get going!" I heard Chaz call through the door. I rolled my eyes. They are always rushing me. "I'm almost done," I rinsed the suds off my body and then turned off the water.

"You have five more minutes," he said. I stale-face him even though he couldn't see me through the door. I wiped off all the water from my body, lotioned myself and put on deodorant.

After that process, I placed my clothes and shoes and I was ready to go.

I grabbed all my belongings and placed them back in my bags. I straightened the bathroom and bedroom before I left the room.

Grabbing all my bags, I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I looked around for the guys and noticed they weren't on the plane.

"They are already in the car Princess," a flight attendant came and told me. I smiled at her and thanked her before exiting off the plane.

"Did you tell her to hurry up?" I heard Justin say. I instantly rolled my eyes at his voice and began walking towards them.

"I'm right here," I announced myself. I gave my bags to a man who was reaching out for them to put them up. "What do you have on?" Kareem asked. I glanced down at my attire.

What was wrong with my outfit? "Uhm, a tank top and shorts. Also known as casual wear," I explained to him.

That's when I saw his eyes slit. He was angry. "Don't be such a smartass. Go change," he pointed back to the jet.

"No, we have to go," I said while sliding into the Tahoe, seating next to Chaz.

"Little girl," he turned and said. I smiled up at Kareem and slid over to make room for him.

"Coming?"