Chapter Forty Five

-Justin's POV-

She detached our lips and my lips longed for her again.

We stayed silence for a moment, not knowing what to say. "Please leave Justin."

"But Kacey-."

Tears began falling from her eyes again and she sighed. "I need to be alone."

I placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving her room. I looked at her once more before closing the door behind me.

Not knowing where to go, I decided to go to the rooftop. I went to the elevator and pressed the button for it to open up.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. It was Chaz.

"Justin's wassup?" He asked me.

Needing somebody to vent to, I asked Chaz to come to the rooftop with me and he agreed. We loaded on the elevator and I pressed the rooftop button.

The elevator stopped we got off. We went to the lawn chairs and sat down.

"So what's wrong man?" Chaz asked me while grabbing taking out a pack of Newports.

"Where to start? Today's just been crazy. First Selena came-."

"Wait.." Chaz took out a lighter and lit his cigarette. He took a drag from it and then blew out smoke.

"Selena found put our location?"

"I don't know how but she told me she found out from one of the agents at PPP."

"So what the fuck she wanted?" He said while taking another drag and licking his lips afterwards.

"For some bullshit. She wanted me to help her with her new song," I explained to Chaz.

Chaz stale faced me and shook it his head.

"I don't see why you still write."

I leaned back in the lawn chair and placed my hands behind my head. "Because music will always remain in my blood. You know it runs in my family."

He nodded at me and took another drag. "I know that but still. She needs to know that your duties come first, not music. And I also know that y'all didn't just talk," he raised his eyebrow at me.

I knew I couldn't hide nothing from Chaz. He's been my bestfriend for almost twelve years.

I took a deep breath. "We fucked."

He gagged a bit and pointed his finger in his mouth, making a throwing up gesture. I laughed and grabbed a pillow from another lawn chair. I threw it at him and he ducked. It still hit him.

"Why the fuck are y'all still associating with each other? I can't stand that slut."

"Hell I don't know myself. Not only that but Kacey is very depressed. When I was laying down, all of a sudden I heard screaming and things being thrown. So I went out trying to figure out where it was from and it was from Kacey's room. Then it got all quiet when I walked in up to her door."

"Is she okay?"

"She's alive thank God. She didn't try any self harm but she was tipsy and I walked in. She was just staring out at blank space. She was crying, she wouldn't talk to me at first until I kept asking her."

Chaz threw his cigarette to the grown and stomped it out.

"So then what happened?"

"She kissed me."

Chaz sucked in a breath and his eyes grew ten times bigger.

He stayed like that for about two minutes. "Aye... Breath."

"She kissed you?!"

I instantly got up to clasp my hand over his mouth. "Are you trying to let her brother know?"

I let his mouth go and sat back down. "My bad. I knew it was something going on between y'all," he smirked at me.

I shook my head. I can't be involved with Kacey. Not only is she the Princess, I can't hurt her. She is to precious for that and I can't have her in my fucked up ways.

"No. We don't have anything going on," I rubbed my fingers through my hair. "But I thought-."

"No. She likes me, hell I even like her but I can't hurt her."

Chaz shuffled in his seat a bit. "I know you wouldn't dare hurt her but you have to let her know that. But if you really just look back on what y'all been through and how you treat her, you basically treasure her. I think you should just think about it. If you like her that much, just change your ways for her and try the whole relationship thing again."

I closed my eyes, analyzing Chaz's word.

I haven't been in a relationship for almost three years. I hated that feeling of being broken hearted. That shit hurts and all I could think about was:

Was I ever good enough for her?

Did I do something wrong?

Did I not love here enough?

"I know that your just scared of being hurt again and possibly having your heart broken but c'mon. Kacey. I know that she'll never do that to you. Tomorrow just talk to her."

Chaz got up from the chair and stretched. "Look I'm finna go take a nap but think about it. That girl probably loves you and hell I wouldn't want either of you hurt. But just talk it out tomorrow."

I nodded. "Trying to be a counselor and shit." I laughed a bit while placing my hands over my eyes, trying to block out the evening sun.

"Whatever whore. I'll see you later."

I heard him walking off and then I was left alone. I began thinking of whether or not to talk to Kacey tomorrow but I didn't want to add more problems on her plate.

I wouldn't mind a relationship with her but its just after Selena, I vowed to never fall in love again. Better to never love then get hurt.

I slid down a little in the chair and I heard the elevator being open. Then footsteps walked over to me and I lifted my arm a bit to see who it was. It was Chaz.

"Forgot my cigarettes."

I rolled my eyes at him and was left with my thoughts once more. I was thinking so much I drifted off to sleep.

*****

What's good? So I was thinking, if any of you guys have any questions about Kacey's parents relationship or why her father dislikes his own race any further? Comment and I'll answer!

Also vote and comment. Comment more because I love those!

Thanks love 😘