Chapter Seventy Four

We finally made it home and I was still pissed at Justin. We walked up the stairs toward the doors. "Justin tomorrow, you are apologizing to that photographer."

Marcella opened the doors and we all got into the house. "No Your Majesty. I'm not apologizing for anything. I told him to move. He didn't. So therefore he actually WANTED to get hit."

Before I could say anything, he walked up the stairs and disappeared in the hall. "Don't worry about him mi hija. He's just overprotective over you," Ursula said. She kissed me on the forehead. "Yea. A bit too much."

Ursula and Marcella went to put my bags away. I went in search of my Father. I walked to my Mother and Father's room but he wasn't in there. I checked the living vroom and he wasn't in there. I also checked his office and he was in there.

I knocked before entering and he turned from the window that he was looking out of. "Baby girl."

I walked over towards him and embraced him in a hug, taking in his Armani Acqua Di Gio. Gosh it smells so good. Before we pulled away, I took another sniff. "Kacey what are you doing?" He laughed at me.

"Just breathing you in pops."

"I missed you so much Kacey." He kissed me on my forehead and I closed my eyes when he did it. I love being babied. "Me too daddy. So what are you doing?" I walked over to his big chair and sat down in it, swinging around and around in it.

Dad put his foot on the chair and seized my swinging. I stale faced him and he raised his eyebrow at me. "What are you doing?" I popped my lips. "Well I was turning around in my chair but you know a force seemed to stop it."

He rolled his eyes at me and I giggled. "Kacey we need to talk sweetheart."

Uh-oh.

I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat. I began to sway side to side in the chair with my foot. "Talk to me about what?" I asked while playing with my thumbs.

"I wanted to talk to you about Justin."

I felt like my heart dropped into my stomach. At that moment, I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't breathe. The walls was closing in on me. "What about Justin?" I looked at everywhere but him.

"It's just that I still don't understand you guys relationship."

"What do you mean you don't understand our relationship?" I started to play with my thumbs to distract myself a bit. "How did you fall in love with him? What was wrong with sheikh Michael?" Dad sat down on his desk towards me.

"Daddy sheikh Michael is an amazing guy. He really is but I didn't feel anything with him. I didn't feel connected to him. I don't know what happened with you me and Justin but it happened. I really love him dad. I honestly do."

"Sweetheart I just don't want him to misuse you or hurt you in anyway. Being in an interracial relationship comes with a lot of racist comments and I just don't want to have to kill somebody for hurting my baby girl."

He got out of his chair and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the seat. He sat down in his chair and pulled me down on his knee. "Now honey you know I still don't like him." I rolled my eyes because he really doesn't like anybody. My Father is a mean old man. "But I will get a chance to get to know him. Just for you. But if he does one thing to hurt so help me-"

I kissed my daddy on the cheek to silent him. "Thank you daddy. I know you're going to love him." I beamed at him. "You better hope so. Now get ready for dinner and tell Justin also. Be down here at 7."

I glanced behind me at the clock on the wall. 5:24. "Well I'm about to go get ready." I kissed him again and headed towards my room. Going up the stairs, I was greeted and curtsied by the servants and guards. "Welcome back Princess." One of the servants gave me a smile and I smiled back at them.

I walked down the hall towards my room and opened my door. I could tell its been redone but the painting on my room was fresh and the drawings and things I had was new. I guess my parented redid everything. I took of my shoes and stretched.

"Baby, I tried to put your things up but I didn't know where everything goes so I just put them in your closet," Justin said while walking out of my closet. I yawned and waved it off, throwing myself on my bed. "It's okay. I'll get it later. But we have to get ready."

"For?"

I sat up and looked at him with a devious smile on my face. He nervously looked left to right and then back at me. "Uhm.. Can you quit looking like that? You're kind of scaring me?"

I continued my smiling and laughed a little at him. "Stop looking like that and tell me what I'm giving ready for."

"Okay. Okay. My daddy is inviting you to dinner with us so he wants everyone to get ready. So that's why I'm telling you to get ready now?"

Justin started laughing really loudly and now I was the one confused. What is so funny? "Justin what's funny?"

"You're dad invited me to dinner tonight. That's funny baby."

"Uhm, no it's not. My dad really did invited you to dinner. He wants to get to know you." I sat up and crossed my legs. Justin stopped laughing and stood frozen in his spot. "Justin."

....

"Justin."

I leaned over to snap my fingers and clap in front of his face. "JUSTIN!"

"What?!"

"Quit being a sissy and get dressed."

I hopped off my bed and walked towards my bathroom. I took off my shirt and threw it at him. I leaned my head out a bit so my chest wouldn't show. "It's gonna be fun."

*****

Votes: 10+
Comments: 4+
❤️😈❤️😈