Chapter Eighty One

-Kacey's POV-

I looked at my watch and it was 2:50. Hearing the roar of my stomach, I cradled my stomach. Don't worry baby, I'll feed you.

"Hey. Can you uhm stop by McDonalds?" I politely asked the driver. He looked in the rearview mirror at me then back at the road. "Princess your mother strictly ordered me to just take you to Mr. Ozi and then back home."

I should've known this lady would do something like this.

"Look. I know you're following orders but my stomach is near my back. I don't want to sound mean or anything but if you don't take me to McDonald's its going to be a major problem. Is that clear?"

He adjusted his tie and looked at me again in the rearview mirror. "Yes ma'am. On our way to McDonalds now." I smiled at him and thanked him. 

He took a U-Turn and we were on our way. Smiley face.

I was this thinking of various items to order from the menu when I got a call from mom.

To ignore or not to ignore?

If I ignore, she will possibly kill me. If I don't ignore, she will yell at me and lecture me about the importance of being on time and not wasting people's times. It's a loss-loss situation. So I might as well answer it.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Kacey Christine Martin, where are you?"

To lie or not to lie?

"At a gas station. Don't worry I'll be there in about five minutes."

"Kacey what am -"

"Bye mommy."

I quickly hung up before she started to ask me a dozen questions. I don't know if this is me but I honestly HATE when people ask me question after question. I get agitated. When I try to ignore them or just simply walk away from it, they don't get the hint and still keep asking. Then I get an attitude and they get upset. I genuinely don't try to, it just happens.

I think it's only me.

We drove up to the drive-thru and I ordered Hotcakes and Sausage. When she told me the amount I owed, we drove up and paid. I got my food and we left. I thanked the man who gave me my food and we drove away.

I was going to wait until I got home to eat but the way my stomach is set up, I can't wait. I grabbed the plate out of the bag and sat it down on my lap. I took the top off and grabbed the syrup, drizzling it on my pancakes.

Thank you Jesus.

I prayed over my food before eating but once I got to eating, I felt the lord blessed me. I moaned over the taste.

"Happy?"

"Yes. Thanks," I said while covering my mouth.

"No problem."

I smiled at him. Minutes later we pulled up to my house and I was taking the last bite of my food. My door opened and I saw Justin. I had a tingling feeling down in my stomach from last night but I masked the feeling. I rolled my eyes at him, placing the empty plate in the bag and dusting myself off. I got out of the car and Justin closed the door behind me.

"Where were you?"

"Somewhere. Where is my mother?"

"In your fitting room with Nathaniel. They're both waiting for you."

I nodded and was about to go up the stairs when Justin grabbed me. I looked down at my arm and then back at him. "What?"

"Can we talk?"

I shrugged him off of me and went up the stairs, opening the door. I felt Justin walk behind me and I groaned. "Justin what is there to talk about?"

I walked up the stairs and turned right. I hope they weren't too mad that I was a little late. "About us. If there still is an us."

"I don't know Justin. If you have a child by her I swear-"

Justin jogged in front of me and stopped me in my tracks. "Baby we did have sex but that was months ago. I didn't even nut in her. I did it on the sheets. You have to believe me."

I shook my head and looked down at my shoes. "Justin until you get proof, I don't believe you."

I sidestepped him and walked down three more doors until I made it into my fitting room. Nathaniel and mom were on the sofa, waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late." Justin and I walked in and Justin closed the door behind himself.

Nathaniel hopped off of the sofa. "We might be friends Princess but that doesn't mean I will wait for you. I have other things to do darling."

"I'm sorry Nathan." I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. "Whatever. Nikki!"

Nikki came in with a rack full of different kinds of gowns. She pulled out four gowns and put the rest of the gowns back to wherever they came from.

"Okay so I was going with the peach one but when I looked in some more. I found the Celeste blue gown and mint green and now I can't decide," Nathan grabbed all the gowns out and I fell in love with them all.

"Their all lovely," I said to Nathan while running my fingers through the fabric.

"I know honey. Now go try them on," Nathan gave me the Celeste blue gown first and I went in the bathroom.

Once I put it on, I went out and my mom and Nathan rated me. They said it was nice but it was kind of big around my chest area. They asked Justin and Justin said it looked nice. (The dress not my chest)

I tried on the mint green and they all told me that was lovely. Then the peach and I said I looked best in that one. I put back on my regular clothes and my mom told me to make a decision on which gown I wanted to wear for my coronation which is in two weeks.

So I chose ....

~~~~~

Votes: 10+
Comments: 10+
😻👑😻👑

Hey babezz 😋❗️ Can you guys do me a favor and help me decided which gown Kacey should wear for her coronation because I can't really decide 😔. Please give your opinion. Thank you 😘