Chapter Eighty Two

-Kacey's POV-

I finally decided on the peach dress and Nathan beamed at me. "I knew it. Boo bear I'll get the shoes that'll fit perfect with this dress. Nikki!"

"Thank you so much for your time Nathan. Anyways my husband and I have to go to a meeting so I'll see you some other time no?"

Nikki came in and got the other two dresses and left the one that I picked out. "Of course darling and don't forget to invite me to the coronation," he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You know I won't forget about you. Besides I have to make the invitations and what not." I told while sitting down on the couch with my legs tucked under my butt.

"I know they're going to be fabulous. Now that everything is packed up I can go. Goodbye love," Nathan came over and placed one kiss on each cheek.

Once he was out the door that left Justin and I.

He came over and sat down besides me. "Baby can you please just forgive me and we can move past this? You don't need this stress on you."

"I know that but how could you lie about your relationship with her? What is she to you now Justin?" I asked while avoiding eye contact with him and looking down at my promise ring.

I got a sad feeling just looking at it. He promised he wouldn't lie to me.

And why did he have to lie about something so stupid?

Men.

"She was only a bitch that I fucked occasionally with but the last time we had sex, well that was months ago. Even if she is pregnant, the baby is not mines. Besides I also told Chaz the last time we had sex so he's my vouch."

I grabbed my phone and went into my contacts.

"Wassup sis," he answered.

"Hey. Chaz I have a question I have to ask you?"

"And what is that?" I heard him crunch on something through the phone. I put the phone on speaker.

"When was the last time Justin and Selena had sex? She's going around telling people that she's pregnant and that the baby's Justin. I don't know who to believe."

"Kacey don't listen to that conniving bitch. They had sex four months ago. And just to be sure, get a DNA test."

I looked at Justin and then back at the phone. "Okay thanks Chaz."

"You're welcome. Now stop arguing with him and trust him. Justin wouldn't hurt you."

I heavily sighed. "I know he wouldn't. Thank you Chaz."

"No problem. Oh by the way, your mother says your invitations have to be here before Sunday so she can send out all the invitations."

"Okay. Tell her I will. Bye Chaz," I said.

"Bye sis," he said. I pressed the end button and placed my phone back into my pocket. "See. I told you."

I got off of the couch and opened the door of the room. "You still didn't have to lie to me. I would've understood. I'm your girlfriend Justin. I would've expected you to be honest with me," I said while walking to my room. Of course he followed me. Once I was in my room, I grabbed my laptop and went over to my bed. I sat cross legged on my bed and placed my laptop on my lap.

"I know and I'm sorry but you do not want to get involved with Selena."

"Well I get that but she better stay out of my way or the next time my knife will go through her throat."

"No Kacey because she's not going to be here any longer." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Whatever. She was so disrespectful. She needs to apologize to my parents."

"Well you can keep dreaming. She's not going to," Justin said while laying back onto my bed. "Wanna bet?"

My door was suddenly opened and Kareem popped his head into the doorway. "Hey. Can I get one of your vanilla Drumsticks?"

I smacked my lips and gave him a stank look. "Boy no! Ursula bought each of us our own box. Didn't nobody tell you to eat all of yours up in one day," I told him while typing in my password to my laptop.

"C'mon Kace," he said.

"No," I said firmly. He smacked his lips at me and slammed the door. "Salty much!"

"You've been hanging around Cookie and Mel too long. You even picked up on how they talked and act," Justin said.

"Don't blame me." I emailed Rachel, the girl who makes my invitations, that I need a design in the next two days or so since it was Monday. She instantly emailed me back and said she would start on the designs now.

Yes! This coronation planning is going to be easy. And my coronation is in two weeks.

"So I need to call the planner, decorator, florists, and I have to find my makeup stylist, hairdresser and many more people."

"That sounds like a lot of work. Don't you need an assistant or something to help you with all of this?" Justin asked me while watching me type a thank you email to Rachel.

"Yea her name is Carmen Martin," I said while still typing to Rachel.

"No. You need an actual assistant. Look, I'll help you with the hairdresser and makeup stylist." I looked at Justin and shook my head. "No. When we went shopping in L.A, everything I picked up you said it was cute even though it was hideous. Don't worry I don't need help."

"Well fine. Besides baby I need to call my parents. My mom has been calling nonstop and I never got time to call her back." Justin got out of bed and I put my laptop to the side. I waddled over to the bed and grabbed Justin's arm. "Hey! I got an idea. Why don't you invite your parents here?"

"You sure?"

"I mean yea. You met my parents so why not I meet yours." I wanted to see Justin's background and how his mother and father raised him.

"Positive. Now go make the call and invite them," I said while shoving him out the door. He laughed at me and left my room.

I grabbed my laptop again and placed it back on my lap. This should be fun.

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 10+
😻👑😻👑