Epilogue

Archie

I never believed in love at first sight, the bullshit about soulmates either. I think it's all crap, you can't just know when two people will end up with each other for the rest of their lives it's not possible.

But then I met Gracie, and then Logan met Gracie. And god I have never been more wrong in my entire life.

I would never tell them this.

I can see it in the way they look at each other, in the way they talk about each other when the other is not around, the way Logan always buys a bouquet of flowers when we are out of the house, the way Logan places the cutlery a certain way so that Gracie doesn't get clumsy and cut herself, the way Gracie packs a note in Logan's suitcase when we go on away games.

What they have is pure love, the type of love you would never trade for in a million years.

And I can see it now, the way Gracie is sitting on Logan's lap playing with his hair, and how Logan is stroking Gracie's thigh because it calms her down.

When their eyes lock, it is like they are alone with fireworks going off everywhere.

Gracie Owen's and Logan West love with a love that is more than love.

—————————————————————————-

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING JOURNEY💗🥹

Logan and Gracie will always hold a place in my heart, their love is unconditional and I love them unconditionally.

If you enjoyed this story I recommend you read the sequel which is on my page about another hockey couple but it will still include Gracie and Logan💖💖

I love you all for taking the chance to read this story💓😭

Thank you & see you later💓