!THIRD BOOK!

AHHHHHH GUYSSS! I'm so excited to finally announce the third book in the 'icebound hearts' and 'our misfortune' series ( which I have decided to name the winning hearts series )

I don't think a lot of you expected this coupling, but I've tried hint about them in 'Icebound hearts'!

I AM PROUD TO PRESENT.......

Eve Beckett, the girl with a broken soul. She has just transferred into Pembroke College as a sophomore, craving a fresh start after a rocky freshman year. Growing up in an abusive home with an absent mother and an violent father, Eve is set on never falling in love, using dance as her way of escape from reality. What happens when she bumps into a familiar face on campus, who gave her a bad impression?

Carson Blake, the school golden boy. The quarterback of Pembroke college has a perfect life, a perfect family, he's got girls at every turn and is undeniably attractive. But he still feels that biting feeling in his heart that he's felt since he was a kid. In the Blake family, carrying the Blake name makes or breaks your position in the family. What will happen when the stress gets to Carson?

Is there such thing as soulmates? And do Carson and Eve fit the criteria?

And when hardships come in the way, rude families, ex crushes, the past. Can they make it out alive?

Read to find out more about Eve and Carson's story.

Third book in the 'Winning Hearts' series BUT can be read as a standalone.