Prologue

Everyone in The Audience are Cheering after Naud Gamigin announce The Gremory Peerage has won The Rating Game against Sairaorg and his Peerage, Issei walks and grabs the microphone from Naud's Hand and started to speak.

Issei: I'm Leaving The ORC and I am no longer helping the Factions with The Gremory Peerage, thank you.

WHAT?! one of them shouted in the Audience.

Rias and her Peerage are shocked to hear what he said as he still holds the microphone.

Sirzechs & Azazel were also shocked as Odin, Yasaka, and the others couldn't believe what they just heard.

Sona and her Peerage were watching the match until they heard what Issei said, they are shocked to hear him saying he is leaving the ORC and no longer helping the Factions.

Sairaorg and his Peerage just stood there like they saw something went wrong.

Issei: This is my last time with The Gremory Peerage, Consider this my retirement, also...

He drops nine pawn pieces from his hand as they land on the ground, Rias was shocked to her pawn pieces on the Ground.

Rias: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU'LL DIE! THOSE ARE PARTS OF YOUR SOUL!!

Issei: Not anymore... Ddraig used last of his energy to reincarnate me as a humanoid dragon while I was fighting Sairaorg, and this is goodbye, and one thing... (looks at Rias) next time you let a Fallen Angel trespassed in your territory, make sure to keep a eye on them so they won't kill any humans or trick them.

He said as he uses teleportation magic to teleport back to the Human Realm.

Everyone in The Audience were shocked and couldn't say anything.

Sirzechs uses his teleportation Magic to teleport in front of Rias.

What did he mean by that? Said Sirzechs as he looks at his sister with a serious look.

Rias: Oh boy... (scared)

To be Continued...