Twenty Seven

Husk and Angel got into his room, Husk sat on Angel's bed, he took his hat off and ran his fingers through is fur.

"I'm so fucking sorry." He said for a third time.

"Will you fuckin stop apologizing?! You didn't do nuthing wrong!" Angeldust asked.

He sighed. "I'm sorry fa yellin' but, fuckin Christ Whiskas, ya acting like it's the end of the world."

"Ang if he hur-"

Angel grabbed Husk's suspenders and kissed him roughly. Husk was taken aback so his eyes wideneded but the closed as he kissed back wrapping his arms around Angel's waist.

Angeldust pulled away after a while and cupped Husk's face looking deep in his eyes.

"Husky, I've been dealing with dis bullshit a long time. I can handle it." Angeldust assured. "I will be fine. I might lose my clean streak but I'll be fine. Capisci?"

Husk nodded.

Angel walked away. "Imma go shower cause I'm all sweaty, den we can cuddle and not think bout it, for the rest of the night."

The cat demon nodded again.
"Okay."

Angeldust went into his bathroom and shut the door he turned on his tub and turned it to shower mode. He was glad he brought his phone in with him, as it was ringing on and off repeatedly and buzzing.

Cherri eventually went up to her room she was going to check in on her friends but, she eventually decided, it would be best to give them space.

Fifteen minutes went by and Angel came out of his bathroom in a towel. Husk looked up hearing the door open out of instinct, his eyes went wide.

"Ang!" He gasped.

Angel furrowed his eyebrows confused.
"Hmn?" He asked as he walked over to his dresser grabbing clothes.

"I- uh." Husk didn't know what to say he just looked away.

Angeldust just chuckled and rolled his eyes as he got dressed. He wore a crop top and a pair of underwear, and knee high socks.

"Oh com'on, ya saw me half naked not even a half hour ago what's the difference?" He asked.

Husk facepalmed.
"You were working! That's a big difference!"

Angeldust shook his head.
"Dat makes no sense Whiskas." He chuckled.

Laying on his bed, he finally scrolled through Val's messages however, he silenced his phone not wanting to hear answer the calls.

Val
You fuckin bitch

Val
You think you can fuck someone else for free?

Val
You ungrateful whore

Val
Fuckin answer me!

Val
Audio message

Audio message

Audio message

Audio message

Val
Amorcito, I didn't mean it.

Val

You just piss me the fuck off all the damn time.

Val
Answer me damnit!

Val
Fuckin cunt

He didn't bother play the audio messages he didn't want to hear Val's voice.