Thirteen

"Will ya talk to him if I go with you?" Cherri asked.

Angel groaned and rolled onto his back overdramaticlly with a hand to his head.
"I'd rather die again, than talk ta him bout it."

Cherri rolled her eyes.

"Tony, I swear to God I will drag you to the god damn bar by ya fuckin ear."

He groaned. He got off her bed.

"Fuckin fine!" He said as he reluctantly left the room. 

He took the elevator down to the lobby, immediately looking at the bar as he walked out of the elevator, only to see that Husk wasn't there.

"Oh this is our other Guest Angeldust, we all just call him Angel though." Charlie introduced.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leith." Greeted one of the new guests, he had a Canadian accent.

"Hi. Charlie have you seen Husky?"  Angel greeted with a little wave as well, then turned his attention to the princess.

"Yeah, Vaggy gave him the rest of his shift off. You know how he gets when there's too many people." Charlie stated.

Angeldust nodded and went back in the elevator to the second floor and walked down the hall to Husk's room. He knocked on the door.

There was a groan, and then the door opened. The cat demon stood before angel, his hat wasn't on and his hand rummaged through the fur on his head.

"Oh, hey." Greeted the cat demon

Angeldust waved awkwardly at him. "Hey."

Husk walked into his room and sat on the edge of his bed Angeldust sat in the chair to the desk in his room.

"I am so fuckin sorry." Angeldust apologized, sincerely looking the cat demon in the eye.

He looked down at the floor, there was sadness in his voice now. "I know you probably only kissed back outta shock, I get it if you want me to leave you alone for goo-"

Husk's eyebrows furrowed. He interrupted the demon sitting near him.

"Angel, it's alright. I think I gotta figure out what I'm feeling. But, I it's fine Angel, I'm not mad."

Angel was taken back by that bit of information. "You ain't?"

Husk shook his head.

Angeldust bit his lip. His eyes looking anywhere else, before he collected his thoughts. He looked back at Husk.

"Wouldya be," Angeldust paused. Cursing himself in his head.

Just fuckin ask it Tony! He yelled at himself in his mind.

"Wouldya be mad, i-if I said I kiiiinda want to..... kiss ya again?" The spider asked.

Husk chuckled, and shook his head.

Angeldust raised an eyebrow.

"Get over here before I change my mind." Husk instructed.

Angedust got up from where he was sitting, walked over and sat on Husk's bed, his legs were out to the side as Angel propped himself up with one of his lower hands.

Husk leaned towards the spider who also leaned forward, extending his upper arms to hold Husk's face as their lips brushed together again. Angeldust licked Husk's lips, and he gladly complied, parting his lips and letting their tongues explore each other's mouths, before eventually the two pulled away.

"Well uhh." Husk said awkwardly not knowing what to say.

Angeldust nodded, running a had through his hair as he giggled. "Yeah."