Fifty eight

Angel came clean about everything that night. He finally told Cherri and Husk just how bad Valentino was.

Another week had passed and it had gotten to the point Charlie couldn't push it off any longer though she feared the moth was sneaky and the book would heighten her chances of settling things for Angeldust's. She got everyone on board tho. Well except Claire she assumed she wouldn't want to be around any of that because she was kinda still very taken aback by the fact overlords just keep souls on leashes like that.

It was agreed that Charlie was going to break angel's deal  tomorrow. Well she was going to try to anyway. The spider made it extremely clear that this would have to be done on a night he was dancing. He couldn't risk it being in the studio because of the other Vees.  He was sure Charlie could handle it but he was still worried.

Currently, Husk, Leith, Niffty Angel and Charlie were in Cherri's room. Charlie originally came to ask how Husk was doing after everything and stumbled upon a smoke circle. Desperately trying to leave.

"Char-ly, Char-ly! Char-ly, Char-ly!"  Angeldust started chanting as Leith passed him the joint.

Everyone else chanted too. The spider laughed expecting someone to protest.

Charlie looked disappointed, and she really wanted to leave. Her arms were crossed.

"I was only kidding but fuck it! Come on Charlie you've been bummed as hell!" He stated.

The princess rolled her eyes and walked over to Cherri's bed joining them regretfully.

"Yeessss!" He cheered. He's been trying to get her to at least try the marijuana since a week after he was given it the first time.

He tried all the tricks even asked how she was comfortable handing out substances she knew nothing about. Trying to persuade her. Now he had a valid reason. She was stressed depressed, she needed a break, and she missed her girlfriend.

He passed her the blunt. She out it to her lips.

"Just in hale it and don't exhale too quick." Leith instructed.

"Aren't you supposed to not be condoning this?!" Charlie asked the wolf like demon.

He shrugged.

"I was told not to let Alastor influence you. Ya mom didn't say nothing bout these guys." He stated wagging a finger in reference to the sinners.

She face palmed and put the damn thing to her lips since nobody was letting her out of it.

She inhaled harshly not thinking it would matter. She held imthe smoke in her lungs for all of three seconds before coughing hysterically.

Everyone chuckled a little then asked if she was alright.

"Probably should have to not kill herself." Cherri mentioned. She ripped the princess's back. "You're fine, you just inhaled too much too quickly."

Charlie nodded still cought she handed it to Cherribomb. It didn't help she saw everyone else puffing on it for much longer than she did so she thought that's how she was supposed to.

Her explanation made everyone laugh and Angeldust facepalmed and shake his head. They passed the joint around a few times until it wasn't really smokeable anymore.

"What time are we doing the thing again?" Leith asked.

"Tomorrow, I don't go on til 9." Angel answered.

Husk held one of Angel's hands, and looked up into his eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked.

The spider nodded, he pulled Husk into a side hug.

"I've been reading to end this shit since it started." He admitted.