Eleven

Anthony got back to his shared apartment with Cherribomb. He was sat on the couch next her for all of five minutes before getting up going to his room to change. He walked back into the living room and had his had almost on the door knob to leave.

"Where the hell ya think you're going without me?" Cherribomb asked.

Anthony retracted his hand, turned around to face her. "Valenti-"

She immediately rolled her eyes. "You don't listen worth shit ya know. He's bad news!"

Anthony shrugged. "It ain't like I'm tryna date the guy. I'm pretty sure he's with someone anyway."

Cherri crossed her arms. "Yeah?  You're bringing a knife to a gun fight Tony. Ya'know it makes sense you're a mobster, you go running to trouble the moment you find it. You're gonna get fuckin hurt!"

Anthony chuckled.

"Cherri I'll be fine." The spider assured.

"Stop fuckin thinkin with your dick for five minutes Anthony! He's all over 666 news! Ya dad ain't even that level of bad! Everyone who gets involved with him disappears!" Cherribomb yelled.

Anthony shook his head.

"I'm not involved with him though!"  He put a hand on her shoulder. "Ya worryin' for nothing babe! I'll be back."

If Anthony only knew.

He went back home with a new name and an over exaggerated version of part of his personality. He was right he made it back h

Home but he wasn't Anthony anymore.

In heaven there was another trial regarding Sir Pentious.

Based on the evidence provided by Sir Pentious, from his time at the hotel and his behavior in heaven while he was under supervision of Emily the court finally came to a conclusion.

"The court finds Sir Pentious of Pride to be not a threat." Said the head of the council.

Emily was doing her best to contain her excitement but she was bouncing up and down like Niffty would.

"Thank you! Thank you all!" Cheered Sir Precious.

Sera was the next to speak. "It it decided then There will be no more Extermination of sinners or otherwise to plague hell, from this moment forward!"

Lute was flabbergasted.

"WHAT?!" "Excuse me miss Sera but Adam, the first man is dead!"

"We all determined that ages ago. Adam was the one who convinced Sera these exterminations were just. As we now know, They are not. No more exterminations that IS final." Said the head of Heaven's Council.

Lute was pissed. She had some details to finalize but the last extermination will certainly not be the last one if she can help it. She's sending Heaven a message, at the expense of the sinners.

In hell Angeldust was already back from work he was sipping a nice tall glass of red wine and chatting with Husk.

"I gotta go again, cause he's short a dancer but, he can fuckin wait." Angeldust stated.

Husk shook his head taking a sip from his booze. "Don't get yourself in trouble."

Angel took another sip of his wine.

"I'm off the clock. I only agreed so I ain't gotta hear his mouth bout it tomorrow. So he can wait." The spider stated. "Besides, my deal ain't binding outside the studio so if he wants to try shit, fuckin let him."