Seventeen

Everyone dispersed after that. Mainly because Charlie was mad at Alastor. And took the ball from Cherri.

Angeldust went outside, sat on the curb and lit a cigarette. It wasn't a habit he particularly liked but he gave Cherri the rest of the drugs he had for her to sell. He knew he was struggling and if he didn't have a distraction he would end up using.

He pulled out the carton of Cigarettes he got on his way back from work last night and lit one.

Husk was alerted by the sound of Angel's lighter sparking.

"Angel?" He asked.

The spider pulled his cigarette from his lips and blew out the smoke he inhaled, he turned around, with a small smile.

"Oh hiya Husky,  I forgot ya came out here." He admitted.

"You smoke?" Husk asked.

Angeldust nodded.

"I don't like it but, I don't even know how long it's been since I got high, and I'm trying to avoid it, and we're out of Popsicles."

Husk raised an eyebrow.
"What do popsicles gotta do with anything?" He asked kind of chuckling with confusion.

Angeldust sighed. "I smoke pretty much all my drugs. popsicles satisfy the oral fixation."

"Oh. Make since. I used lollypops myself, in life when I was too broke my cigars. I ain't dependent on these like, ma booze."

Angel nodded. "The PTSD?"

Husk nodded. "Yup."

"I get that. My dad uh, he'd would pay me and my brotha in drugs, didn't trust us wit money, I only evah got high before and a job. Now, it's the exact same way. Half the time I don't remember anything. I like it that way." Angeldust stated.

"What?" Husk asked. "You do what you do in a state like that?!"

Angeldust bit his lip.

"Ya don't get it."

Husk raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like to. I get shits bad but, that ain't safe Ang." He stated.

Angeldust shook his head.

He couldn't face the truth of the situation.

Husk sighed and put out what remained of his cigar and went back into the hotel.

Angeldust continued smoking his cigarette. Once it  finished he crushed it under his boot and went back in the hotel. He sat at the bar.

"Where's Cherri?" Angeldust asked.

"She and Leith just went in the elevator." Husk answered as he opened a bottle of cheap booze.

"What?! Please fucking tell me she ain't drunk."

"They were in the kitchen then, they went in the elevator." Husk assured as he poured Angeldust a drink.

"Oh okay. I was boutta say I'll killa mudafucka for dat bitch."

Husk chuckled.

"You'd kill a motherfucker for anyone here don't lie."

Angeldust tilted his head with a smirk.

"Dat is true. Dat's da mob life."

Husk's watch beeped so Alastor switch placed with him.

"I got thirty minutes to kill. Whatcha wanna do?" Husk asked Angeldust.

Angeldust chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

Husk's eyes widened and he faceplamed. He should have known better than to say that to a pornstar.

"No!"

Angeldust laughed louder. He took a deep breath as he slowly stopped laughing at his thoughts.

"I wanna be nosey, let's go bother Cherri!"

He grabbed one of Husk's hand with one of his lower hands and ran to the elevator.

Husk rolled his eyes.

"You should just leave her be." Chuckled the cat demon.

Angel whipped his head around.

"Bitch?! She don't leave me be!"  Angeldust laughed giving Husk fake side eye.

Husk just chuckled.

They got to her floor. Her door was shut and music was playing kinda loud.

"This bitch better not be." Angedust licked his teeth in annoyance.

He knocked on the door. Cherribomb got off her bed and opened the door, Leith continued dancing on her bed.

Angel's mouth fell open.

"You dirty bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are having a dance party with out me?!" He asked.

Husk facepalmed. He shook his head sighing.

"You're kidding me right?" He asked.

Cherri just chuckled. "I don't think my bed is big enough for four people."

"Living room dance party?" Angeldust asked.

"Bet!" Leith yelled grabbing Cherri's aux and the speaker for her.

Cherri and Leith ran past Angeldust and Husk. Angel grabbed Husk's hand and sprinted down the hall after them

"The fuck you just sign me up for?!" Husk groaned.

"Yeah yeah scnookums, ya can yell at me later!" Angeldust chuckled.

They set up Cherri's speaker and began the dance party. Husk was sitting in the couch annoyed he was brought into this as Angeldust repeatedly tried to get him to dance.

"What the blazes are you doing?!" Alastor inquired loudly from the bar, with his filter on.

"Don't be a buzzkill bitch" Yelled Leith.

Alastor gasped.

Husk chuckled, mumbling under his breath, but it just sounded like cat sounds.

Angeldust groaned, pulling at the cat demons arms.

"Com'on Whiskas dance with me!" He begged.

"Fine, but if it's a sex song I'm leaving." Husk stated.

"Hey! It's on shuffle I don't control dat! Yell at Cherri not me."

Husk rolled his eyes.

The next song that came on was Get this Party Started by P!nk.

Niffty entered from the kitchen after baking herself while she made cookies.

"ME DANCE TOO! ME DANCE TOO!" She yelled climbing onto the couch and jumping off of it repeatedly.

Charlie and Vaggy came down the stairs wondering what the loud nose was.

"What the actual fuck is-" she cut herself off because Charlie was already half way down the stairs ready to join them "fuck it."

She went down the stairs and danced as well.

'I could go for miles if you know -"

The song was cut off.

Everyone booed and stopped dancing. Turning their attention to the speak that was now silent. Alastor stood there, he let go of the off button

"You're break is over Husker!" Alastor stated.

Husk groaned.

"Fuckin buzzkill man!" Leith groaned.

"Cockblock!" Angeldust agreed.

"I heard that!" Husk yelled.

Angeldust turned to the bar bent down blew Husk a kiss and winked at him.

The cat demon shook his head.