Twenty Two

Sera and the head of the council were in a meeting with Sir Pentious, he's still complaining about his egg Bois. Emily walked in.

"I um, I don't mean to interrupt but uh, the Exorcists went to hell!" She stated.

"They what!?" The head of council and Sera yelled.  Sera snapped her fingers and an orb appeared.  They cought the tail end of them saving Angeldust and are now watching Lute and Vaggy fail at killing each other.

"We are going down there right now!" Yelled Sera.

"I will be accompanying you!" Said the council head.

They all portaled down and appeared behind Vaggy.

"Shit!" Lute yelled.

"Indeed!" Yelled Sera.

Vaggy turned to face the Seraphims, in shock.

"What the actual here, do you think you're doing. The council decided no more exterminations, you were in the court room the day we decided Pentious wasn't a threat! You were given a direct order! And you completely disobeyed." Yelled the head of the council.

"Call them off!" Emily demanded.

Lute did just that.

"Wait one second, Sir Pentious is in Heaven?" Vaggy asked. Shocked.

Emily peered around her sister, and nodded. "I'll be back to explain that later."

The head of the Council of Heaven and the Seraphims took Lute away.

Moments before

Niffty, Husk and Angeldust were running through an alley.

"Hey uh, Scnookums, how do I use these?" Angeldust asked looking at the angelic steel cards, he was given.

Husk face palmed.

"You just fuckin throw them!" Husk stated.

Husk was in the air flying over them so he could see exorcists from a greater distance.

"Ang, when I say throw em, throw em to the left, there's like four of them" Husk instructed as the neared the end of the alley.

Angedust nodded. Getting the cards ready.

"You got it Husky!"

Niffty was stabbing already dead angels, yelling 'stab' over and over.

The got closer to the end of the alley.

"Now Webs! Throw em!"

Angeldust threw them as quickly as he could watching in amazement as the thin pieces of metal just cut through all the exorcists's necks with ease, they returned to Husk.

"Good job, loser!" Husk praised.

He swooped down landing on his feet, handing Angel more cards.

There ended up being a lot more exorcists than Husk could see because they were hiding.

"Shit!" He groaned.

"Fuckin run!" They ran into a building grabbing Niffty by the collar of her dress because she was gonna keep running to stab already dead exorcists.

Husk put a finger to his lip, Niffty hid in a closet. Angel and Husk were under a desk.

One exorcists walked through the room.

"Should I?" Angel mouthed silently.

Husk shook his head, mouthing not yet.

Suddenly the angel flew away. Husk remained silent making sure they were truly safe.

"Ya can come out Niffty." Husk called.

Angeldust chuckled because Niffty came out of a closet.

They all ran out of the building realizing all the exorcists were fleeing.

"We, won?!" Husk asked.

"WE FUCKIN WON!" Angeldust cheered.

"HOORAY ANGELIC DEATH!" Niffty cheered.

She accidentally dropped her knife it stabbed through Angel's boot and into his foot.

"OW!" Yelled the spider.

Husk facepalmed. He grabbed Angeldust and Niffty and flew back to the Hotel.

Cherri Leith and Alastor were already there.

"Yes bitches! We survived!" Cherribomb cheered running up to Angeldust's and hugging him.

Angeldust chuckled.

"Its gonna take a lot more than a few genocidal Angel's to get rid of me bitch." He hugged her too.

Charlie Lucifer and Claire ended up meeting back up with Vaggy.

"Wait wait? Where the fuck is Charlie!" Husk asked.

Leith shrugged.

"She's not been back yet."

The two demons, ex exorcists and the king of hell were on their way back to the hotel.

"Soooo, Sir Pentious is in Heaven, and apparently this whole thing was a power trip because Lute didn't like that Sera said no more exterminations." Vaggy explained.

"So this is the last one?" Lucifer asked.

Vaggy nodded. "Hopefully."

The demons at the hotel all left except Alastor. On a mission to find Charlie.

They were running frantically all over hell. Looking for the four missing members of the hotel.

"CHARLIE!" Yelled Angeldust down an alley

"CHARLIE?!" Yelled Leith in no particular direction.

Husk was flying around. He spotted Lucifer considering he's the only one that wears mostly white.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Husk yelled.

Everyone rushed to the group of four yelling. "CHARLIE!"

Everyone lifted her and Vaggy over their heads cheering.

"WE SURVIVED! WE SURVIVED! WE SURVIVED!"

Charlie and Vaggy held hands Cheering along so happy nobody died today.

They all made their way back to the hotel. Alastor poured drinks for everyone, once they were all back. Well except Husk. Alastor gave him the biggest bottle the bar carried.

"I think this calls for a celebration!" Lucifer cheered.  "Give me bout an hour to prepare everyone get ready."

Charlie made her excited puppy face. "Are you? You mean?!" She was practically bouncing with glee.

"Yes Charlie, I'm throwing a ball at the castle!" Lucifer stated.

Everyone cheered. And left to their rooms. Except Alastor and Niffty thinking they're already dressed for such an occasion.

Lucifer snapped his fingers going back to his castle. He cleaned up all his rubber ducks, no trace of depression, he casted a spell on the castle so the hotel guests could only access the ballroom. Charlie however could access the whole castle since it is her home.

He snapped his fingers, a huge champagne fountain appeared against one wall of the ballroom. A few tables appeared with white red and gold tablecloths, a long banquet esk table appeared on the wall beside the archway into the ballroom. Filled with various different foods.