Fifteen

Angeldust sobbed he went straight into his bathroom turned on the bathtub and put the plug in the drain he couldn't shower because his legs hurt too much. Once the tub was full and the temperature was to his liking he undressed and sat in the bathtub the heat from the water stung some of the open wounds on his skin but overall felt nice on his aching body.

He wrapped a towel around him himself and dried off he went into his dresser, he put on a pair of underwear and a cropped t shirt. He sat in his bed under the covers scrolling through sinstagram.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The spider called.

Charlie opened the door.
"Hey, Cherri and Husk said they were worried but didn't want to pry. I thought I'd check in. If you want me to leave I will but if you want a listening ear, I'm here."

Angeldust sighed. "I just don't want to burden anyone with my problems."

Charlie nodded.
"You aren't though. You got a lot to deal with, we all just want to make it easier. That's the whole point of you being here. If it's any consolation, I was emailed the results of your drug test. I printed it out to show you."

Angeldust looked up at her as she handed him a piece of paper. He didn't really know what to expect he hasn't been clean but he also knew they weren't expecting him to be.
He scanned it over and his eyes went wide.

"Dat's it?" He asked Charlie. "I coulda sworn I've been on more than dat."

Charlie smiled. "That's a good surprise at least." She stated. Fat Nuggets waddled up to her and she immediately lifted him. "Ooooh hello Fat Nuggets" she petted him then placed the pig next to Angeldust.

Angeldust sighed, looking down at the pig he cares about so much. Charlie noticed the teeth marks on Angel's neck but she wasn't sure she should bring it up.

"Hey Charlie could we talk a second?" He asked.

Charlie nodded. "Absolutely. Can I sit here?" She asked pointing to the chair by Angeldust vanity.

"I don't care Charlie." He stated, with an awkward chuckle.

He rubbed his neck nervously.

Charlie looked up at him after taking a seat. Angeldust was visibly nervous and awkward. As if he didn't want to talk about whatever was weighing on his mind.

"Please don't say anything to anyone." He pleaded.

He desperately tried to collect his racing thoughts.

"Of course Angel. Whatever you say right now is confidential." Charlie assured.

Angeldust nodded, that put his mind at ease a little bit. He took a deep breath.

"Well uh. After work today, Valentino came into my dressing roo-" he cut himself off with tears. He couldn't even think about it enough to talk about it.

Charlie stood up and walked over just giving him a hug.

"Did he hurt you?" She asked once Angeldust collected himself.

He nodded slowly. "Not like what you saw but yeah. He did."

Charlie sighed, she put a hand on the spider's shoulder, she didn't quite understand what he meant but, he seemed even more in distress so she just comforted him instead of asking for an explanation.

"He uh. He-"

Angedust couldn't look at her anymore he pressed his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them as he began crying again.