Fifty One

A/n

There is smut in this chapter, I'll leave an emoji or something so if you want to read it you don't have to.

When they arrived back, everyone grabbed a bag of apples, Cherribomb also Carried the bag of ice cream. And carried them into the kitchen.

Claire took her ice cream and sat at the table eating it directly from the tub. It made her less sad. Cherri out everyone else's ice cream in the freezer.

Charlie came into the lobby, then the kitchen to make sure everyone got back okay.

"Holy shit that's a lot of apples." She said in shock.

There were four bags full to the brim.

"Hope ya like apples cause we gonna be making all the desserts with these babies." Cherribomb stated tossing one of the apples and catching it, the way she would with her bombs.

Husk walked out of the kitchen grabbing a bottle of booze from Alastor, at the bar. Angel followed him and sat on the counter  beside Husk. He took the bottle from the winged cat, he attempted to tighten the cap on the sealed bottle. One of his lower hands was on his hip, and the other poked Husk's nose.

"I believe, we had a deal." Angeldust mentioned.

Husk bit his lip, he honestly forgot about that. Now, he was nervous for some reason. His face was red and he broke eye contact.

"Ahem." Alastor cleared his throat, getting their attention.

"Angel, would you mind sitting on the barstoo-"

"Yeah, yeah." The spider said waving a hand in Alastor's face dismissively. "Fuck off Al." Was all Angeldust said.

Husk's eyes went wide. He rather not watch his boyfriend get eaten in front of him.

"Come on Webs, listen to him."  Husk instructed placing a hand on Angel's back.

The spider rolled his eyes and slid off the counter and onto the barstool.

Alastor cleaned the counter again. He was very annoyed.

Angel looked lovingly at Husk. He placed a finger underneath Husk's chin, getting the cat's attention. He placed a soft kiss on Husk's lips. 

The cat demon kissed back, then the two pulled away.

Angel grabbed one of Husk's hands and the two walked to the elevator. Husk seemed flustered, Angeldust couldn't tell if it was a good flustered or if Husk was annoyed. The elevator doors opened and they stepped in.

"Hey you okay?" He wondered.

Husk just nodded.

"I'm good Webs." He assured.

The two walkout of the elevator and walked towards Husk's room.

"You sure? We don't ha-"

Husk nodded again and cut Angel off, as he unlocked his door.

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to babe, thanks for checking in though." He assured.

He walked into his room followed by Angeldust. They both sat on Husk's bed awkwardly.

You could cut the tension with a knife. The silence was deafening. They weren't even looking at each other.

️⚠️Smut starts here skip to next chapter if you wish. ⚠️

Angel groaned in frustration. His thoughts made him want to disappear. This was supposed to be, what he was good at, why was he so nervous?! It wasn't even their first time.