Thirty Eight

Angeldust decided to cease the opportunity he was presented with. Since he essentially disappeared last night, he had no obligation to work, for of he did Val would think it was planned.

It's been just a couple of days.  Angeldust practically begged Alastor to give Husk the day off on Tuesday for a date.

It was early Thursday morning now, the two demons were, cuddled up in Husk's bed. The cat demon placing soft kisses on Angel's lips repeatedly.

Angel kissed back everytime with a smile on his face.

"You look great in my clothes." He whispered, stroking Angel's face.

The complement made Angel flustered. He hid his face in Husk's pillows. The cat chuckled. Angeldust turned his head and kissed Husk's neck.

Husk bit his lip his breath hitched in surprise.

"Babe." He gasped.

Angeldust just snickered, he just kept placing kisses around his neck.

"Angel."

He stopped this time, and sat up. Husk's face was as red as his.

"Karma, loser." Angel chuckled.

Husk rolled his eyes.

"Ti amo."

Angeldust's mouth fell open, he kissed Husk's lips. Husk kissed back and Angeldust pulled away,  only an inch.

"Ti amo scnookums."

The spider's stomach rumbled.

Husk sat up wrapped his arms around Angel.

"You wanna go out to eat?"  Husk asked.

Angel shook his head, he pushed husk so he was laying down again, and laid his head on his chest.

"I wanna stay here."

Husk sighed and shook his head.

"Ya gotta eat Ang." Husk stated. "I'm hungry too.

Reluctantly Angel sat up and got off of Husk and stood up. Husk got off his bed too.

Angel walked quickly out of Husk's room to his own and got dressed. Though he kept Husk's shirt on.

He met Husk in the kitchen.

Husk was loot through the freezer thoroughly. He turned to face Angeldust. The cat demon, smiled seeing him still wearing his shirt. Husk didn't know what to eat.

Angelduujust grabbed the bag of pizza rolls and poured a bit into the air fryer and put it back in the freezer.

"Ang it's eight." Husk mentioned.

Angeldust shrugged.

"Do you actually wanna cook?"

Husk shook his head.

"So pizza rolls." Angeldust stated.

Once the pizza rolls were done they sat on the couch and ate.  Their not so breakfasty breakfast. Then Husk went out to the bar.  Luckily, Alastor hasn't needed Husk for anything in a while but, he didn't get his hopes up that it would stay like that.

Charlie and Vaggie came down the stairs greeting them, Vaggie went into the kitchen.

"How do you feel about karaoke?" Charlie asked.

Angeldust turned to face her.

"Sounds fun I guess." He shrugged.

Charlie nodded.