Ten

Cherribomb didn't come back until later on that night but Angeldust made sure there was food left for her when she got back, to which she was great full.

Five days had passed right now Charlie was watchiythe news in the lobby freaking out about the extermination count down being on the frits.

Fifty days just down the drain like nothing. Charlie was being refused another meeting with heaven right now because the seraphims have been keeping close eyes on Pentious.  They actually have a hearing to attend to based on his overall behavior in heaven. That will decide if the exterminations should be completely stopped.

She went up to her room. She explained to Vaggy what was going on that she was going to call her father, Vaggy nodded and left the room.

"Heeeey Biiiitch."

"You gotta stop answering the phone like that dad." Charlie said rolling her eyes. "Could you stop by the hotel? We got a big problem." She asked.

"Yeah, no problem Charlie, I'll be right there." Lucifer assured.

Once Lucifer arrived. Charlie, Vaggy, Lucifer and Alastor were sat in the kitchen with the door shut. Husk was instructed not to open the bar until they were done talking. Not wanting anyone to over hear until they had a concise plan.

"What's this about Charlie?" Asked her father.

"We just lost fifty days in the extermination clock in five days. Heaven refuses to speak to me and I want know whatvthe fuck is going on." She stated.

Angeldust went down stairs before he had to leave for work like usual, he noticed the bar wasn't open he immediately check his phone and was really confused. He went over to the kitchen, noticing the door was shut. He put his ear to the door like he would when he was a child, listening to his father's schemes even though his mother tried her damnedest to keep him away.

"I'll see if I can talk to anyone up there for you, but Charlie, don't get your hopes up." Lucifer stated.  "You guys should prepare for another battle, just in case."

Vaggy and Alastor agreed as much as Charlie wanted to avoid more bloodshed, she knew they were right. If they don't prepare at all the amount of casualties will be greater.

"When should we tell everyone?"  Charlie asked.

"Let's get everything figured out first." Vaggy stated.

He heard footsteps and immediately rushed into the elevator and went up to his room. He wasn't sure if he should confront them or not but he didn't have time to think about it anyway. He had only an hour before work and he rather not waste it.

He went back downstairs a little while later this time the bar was open so he sat down.

"Anythin's good Husky." Angeldust stated to the bartender.

"Ya haven't left yet?" Husk asked as he grabbed a bottle from the shelf behind him and poured it into a glass.

Angeldust shook his head.
"I still got a half hour til I gots to go."

He picked up the glass and took a sip from it.

"Just get back, in one piece." Husk asked taking a swig from his bottle.

Angeldust chuckled taking a bigger sip from the glass.

"You worryin' bout me, Whiskers?" Angeldust asked. "I can take care of myself."

Husk nodded. Cherribomb came downstairs and sat at the bar as well. She asked for Whiskey straight. She downed the whole glass in one go. The trio chatted about nothing in particular until Angeldust left.

Husk could admit he liked getting to know Angel, and Cherri as well for that matter. He might not be sure about his feelings yet but, he was beginning to understand the spider, and was happy they were friends.

Valentino wasn't in the greatest of moods today so Angeldust did his best to stay out of his non existent hair. It was a never ending balance beam however, as much as Angeldust hated being pushed around he rather the bruises than the mental and emotional trauma that comes from when Valentino's happy with him.  Sex with the moth stopped being fun a long ass time ago. Everything changed once, Valentino had his soul, he hated every single movement Valentino touched him. The drugs numbed the pain most days, but he was getting hight to push away the memories that never leave him alone.

Cherribomb was no longer at the bar when he got back to the hotel, regardless he sat down.

"Strongest ya got." He asked the Cat demon he's smitten for.

Husk nodded turned his back to the spider looking around the racks of alcohol. He grabbed a bottle of pure Russian Vodka and poured it into a glass.

"Oh fuck that, if it's vodka give me the whole bottle." Angeldust instructed, reaching a hand over the bar.

Husk raised his eyebrows and pulled the bottle away.

"Angel? I don't reco-"

Angedust groaned rolling his eyes.

"It's fine! I can handle a lil alcohol. Mob family memba?" He asked pointing on himself when he said that.

His rolled his eyes and reluctantly handed Angeldust the bottle.

"Thank ya kitty." The spider said before tipping his head back and downing a quarter of the bottle.

Husk stood dumbfounded.

"I swear if you pass out at the bar. That's where ya gonna sleep tonight."

Angeldust shrugged, chugging about another quarter of the bottle.

"Ain't ya gotta lock up soon?" He asked.

Husk nodded.

"Was supposed to like thirty minutes ago." He stated.

Angeldust seemed surprised. He set the bottle on the counter.

"You waited for me?"

Husk ignored him, turning his back to face the glass case all the alcohol was in and locked it. He shut the lights off and cleaned the counter top.

"Thanks Husk."

The cat demon simply nodded. Angeldust stood up from the bar stool grabbed his bottle vodka and started walking away.

"Oh Angel, Cherri has ya pig." Husk stated.

Angeldust just smiled and nodded walking to the elevator.

"G'nite Husky." He said.

Husk just tipped his hat, finishing up what he was doing.

Angeldust went to his room, unlocking the door, he got inside shut the door and went into his bathroom. He stood in the shower for twenty minutes just letting the hot water was over his skin, it stung a little bit but he didn't care.  It took him another thirty minutes to wash himself, and another twenty minutes he spent letting the water hit his body.  He eventually got out of the tub dried himself off, wrapped a towel around him leaving his bathroom. He put on an oversized sweater and a pair of underwear and went to sleep.