Twenty

"Yo, dat's one of my clients!" Angel groaned.

Husk faceplamed. "Well apparently he owes Al, adequate Jambalaya?" He said like a question as he read the words on the back of the picture. "You gotta be kiddin me."

Angeldust walked ahead of Husk, he had a plan tho he didn't tell the cat demon. Husk looked up from the picture and his eyes went wide.

"Whatcha doing latah hmn?"

Angeldust waited for the demon to come on to him and then he slammed the guy against the way as Husk ran over.

"What the fuck was that?!" Husk yelled.

Angel tasered the guy, letting him fall to the ground as he turned to face Husk.

"Did you have a betta plan?" The spider asked.

"I- uh no."

"Exac-ly!" Angeldust stated.

The demon groaning on the floor stood up and tried to grab Angel but  Husk pointed and Angeldust turned around elbowing the demon in the ribs repeatedly. Husk put rummaged through his pockets putting on the brass knuckles.

"Who DUH FUCK said ya could get up?!"  He yelled.

The other demon threw a punch, hitting Angeldust in the jaw.

"ANGEL!??!" Husk yelled. He grabbed Angeldust by the waist and pulled him outta the way, he dodged a punch and landed two to the demons ribs right after another. he lifted the demon and flew like twenty feet into the air and let go of the demon he fell back down quickly. He hit pavement and was immediately run over. Husk flew back down to Angeldust.

The spider was sat on a curb. Husk held Angel's face softly, while he examined where Angel's was hit.

"'m fine Husky. Don't even hurt."

Husk still have him a once over to make sure.

"Husky I-" Angel's eyes flickered between Husk's eyes and his lips, then back to his eyes.

Husk leaned in, his hands still on either side of Angel's face. Angel's eyes went wide, before he kissed back.

The two pulled away, Husk extending his hand to Angeldust helping him to his feet.

"We gotta stop doing that." They said in unison.

They looked at each other silently before laughing.

"Tell me ya don't know how ya feel now Husky, I dare ya." Angel chuckled, he wrapped one of his lower arms around Husk's shoulders. As the two walked back towards the hotel.

Husk put a hand to his head, rubbing his face.

"I like ya, a lot Angel."  He stated, just before looking away as his face turned red.

"And I like ya too Whiskas. Sooooo, wouldya be my boyfriend?" Angeldust asked.

"Ang, what about your boss?" Husk asked. 

"What he don't know, he don't know." Angeldust smirked. "I've said it before, he only owns me in da studio. I ain't obligated to share who I date or fuck or whateva  outside of that." Angeldust assured.

Husk shrugged and sighed.

The two walked for another twenty minutes.

"He won't hurt you?" He asks.

"He ain't gunna know." The spider demon stated.

Husk held the door open for Angeldust, the two walked past the bar and into the elevator. Alastor was yelling but Husk didn't care.