Fifty.

The next day was Friday. Stolas thinks Charlie is making great progress and the moved on to more complex spells. She might still need the pages present but she's really getting the hang of it.

Angel and Husk were in the lobby, sitting on the couch. Angel was in the cat's lap as he scrolled through social media.

"You're wearing jeans?" Husk asked surprised, by the black denim material instead of Angel's boots.

Angeldust nodded. "Ya like?" He wondered.

Husk thought about it. He really didn't care what Angeldust wore but, he knew Angel needed the complements sometimes. "They look good on you."

Cherribomb, Leith, and Claire entered the lobby from the elevator.

"We're going out later, you two coming?" Leith asked.

Cherribomb looked at her bestie.

"Oh you know it's spooky season, Angie's wearing pants!"

Angel gave her the finger. Husk just chuckled, that explained the pumpkin shirt, though it was only Early September.

"Where ya going?" Husk wondered.

"Apple picking and then a costume party and I'm bringing all the hoes." Cherribomb Stated.

Angel's eyes lit up.  "FUCK YES! THATS LIKE THREE IM GOING TO AND IT AIN'T EVEN OCTOBER!" He said excitedly.

Husk looked over at Angeldust with a shit eating grin. He took a swig from the bottle of alcohol he had.

"You really like Halloween, huh?" Husk asked taking another swig of booze.

Cherribomb laughed and took a seat in a chair across from the couch.

"You kidding? It's his favorite holiday!"

Angeldust blushed and covered his face with his hands.

"It's true, I started picking costumes in April." He groaned.

He felt like a nerd for being so obsessed with a holiday, but it made him happy.
Husk and Angeldust continued to chill on the couch while the other three made their way over to the bar.

"Is now a bad time to say I don't have a costume?" Husk asked.

Angeldust chuckled.

"I'm sure I have something you could wear babe."

Husk's eyes narrowed.

"Ehhhh, I dunno, I think I might rather not wearing a cos-"

Angeldust rolled his eyes.

"What? You scared?" He asked.

Husk didn't know how to respond. It made Angel chuckle.

Angeldust stood up and extended one of his hands to Husk, his lower two rested on his hips, sassily. Husk groaned but held Angel's hand and followed him to the elevator.

They went up to Angeldust's room, Husk sat on the Spider's bed. Angel pulled out all of his costumes.

Husk quickly realized he had every reason to be afraid, he just looked at Angeldust silently protesting. But Angeldust started picking apart the costumes. He took a cape from one rummaged through his closet for a shirt and handed what he came up with to Husk.

Husk raised an eyebrow.

"A vampire?"

Angeldust nodded putting two hands on his hips and he leaned down so his face was level with Husk's