Fifty Five

It was Friday again Charlie and Angel talked about his deal and when he'd be most comfortable going through with breaking it.

"Unfortunately, he'd need to be there. I don't need his permission since you already gave me yours, and if you decide you don't want to don't worry. We will figure it out." The Princess of Hell assured.

"Oh I definitely want to. And if he has to be there I'm making a scene." That was all Anthony talking. Angeldust was still scared his friends would get hurt but, it was time, and he already expressed those fears with Charlie.

"I- are you sure that's a good idea?" Charlie wondered, her voice contorted as she spoke. Feeling awkward.

The spider shrugged.

"I don't care if it is, or isn't." He stood up from his bed. "He's gonna get what's coming to him and I'm gonna make sure he doesn't do this shit again."

Charlie wasn't one for condoning violence but, Angel was scaring her a little bit so she just dropped it.

"Rrrrrriiiight. Okay so, when would you want to-"

"Wheneva'ya get de book is fine. Ya just can't do it at the studio, the other Vees will be in the building, 's too risky." Angeldust explained, his hands waving as he spoke. His accent was thicker than usual.

She nodded. The princess left Angel's room and went downstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Angeldust walked to Husk's room, he was probably still sleeping. He knocked on the door and heard a groggy groan. He opened the door and walked in.

"It's just me babe." Anthony assured.

Husk rolled over into his back and sat up, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Mornin'." He greeted groggily.

Angel sat on the bed next to his boyfriend.

"You didn't have to wake up, I just wanted to cuddle." He informed.

Husk groaned but it just sounded like cat noises.

"Now ya tell me."

The spider chuckled, and climbed into Husk's lap, wrapping him in a hug. The bartender hugged back and turned around, with the spider still in his lap. He gently pushed Angel to the bed and and laid on top of him nuzzling his face into Angel's neck. Angel ruffled his hands through Husk's fur softly petting the cat demon.

He placed soft kisses to Angeldust's neck. At first Angel didn't react, then he bit his lip.

"Huss-keey ." Angel began talking but he moaned as Husk kissed a certain part of his neck.

Husk chuckled, though it wasn't his original intention.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

Angel shook his head. Husk smirked and continued trailing soft kisses all over the spider's neck. Anthony only moaned sometimes but Husk kept a mental note of each spot.

"Still okay?" The winged cat wondered.

Angeldust nodded. "Pe'fect, Scnookums."

The cat demon gently began nipping and sucking on Angel's neck. The spider continued petting Husk softly, making the cat purr.

"I love you." His said in between love bites. "So much."

The spider squirmed and moaned out. "I l-love you too!"