Seventy Five

Charlie, Leith, Claire, Lucifer, were all in a lobby introducing themselves to a new guests. Molly explained that she wouldn't stay long she just only had Heaven dollars and she was certain that would not be an acceptable form of currency here. The all sat around doing Charlie's get to know each other exercise.

"My names Charlie." She clapped twice. "I like to sing." She clapped again. "When we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" She cheered.

Molly raised an eyebrow. My brother stayed here...... WILLINGLY?!  Oh he must have went Waaaaaaaay off the deep end. She thought to herself.

Charlie pointed to Leith not wanting to put pressure on the newest guest to go first.

"My name is Lei-"

Suddenly the door to the hotel bursted open. Husk walked through it panicking and panting like he just ran a marathon. He wasn't out of breath from flying he was out of breath from the adrenaline slowly leaving his body he put Fat Nuggets on the ground and he immediately ran to Molly of all people.

She looked at the pig confused, whereas everyone else looked at Husk.  Molly simply began petting the pig and telling him he was adorable.

"You good bro?" Leith wondered.

Husk shook his head.

"I need..... Charlie to watch the pig. I don't know how the fuck he got down the stairs by himself........ W-when I brought him back, my apartment was ransacked and Anthony ain't the-" He pants between every other word from time to time.

Molly stood up in shock.

"My brother?" She asked confused.

Everyone gasped and turned to her. Now that they think of it, she did look a LOT like Anthony.

"You're Molly?" Husk and Charlie asked at the same time.

She nodded.

"Where the fuck have you been!? You know he's been looking for you for decades?!" Husk asked his arms were crossed. Anthony's gonna be so pissed Charlie found this bitch on accident.

The female spider rubbed the back of her neck.

"Uhhh Heaven." She said awkwardly.

Everyone gasped at that.

"Wait then how did you ge-"

Molly sighed.

"That is a long story, I'm sure this...... Husk is your name?" She wondered not sure if he wanted her to call him that. The cat demon nodded.

"If my brother's missing the story of how I'm here can fuckin wait!" Molly stated before walking towards the cat demon.

She decided to leave with Husk. Unfortunately that meant having to fuckin walk all the way to Doomsday District. That was until Leith threw his keys at the cat demon.

"Just bring Mary-jane back in one piece. If you dent my car I will dent your face and deal with Anthony later." The rougarou threatened.

Husk nodded.

With that he and Molly went to to Leith's car and got in, they were quick to drive off. For the first time Husk didn't give a fuck about seat belts. 

The ride was awkward for fifteen minutes. Until Molly finally broke the silence.

"So, how do you know my brother?" She wondered.

Husk licked his bottom lip awkwardly, his lips were chapped from the wind after flying. "Uh, he's my boyfriend."

Molly was taken aback. She didn't know anything about Husk but, from how frantic he was about getting to the hotel for Anthony's pig let alone how quick he was about finding her brother, this was the first of her brother's boyfriends she actually didn't hate. The first one that actually gave a shit about him.

"You're the boyfriend Isabella told me about?" She wondered.

Husk raised an eyebrow. He looked from the road to The spider.

"Who the fuck is Isabella?!" He wondered.

Molly slapped her head. Of course he wouldn't know that.

"Right sorry, the different names thing is really confusing. Her name down here was Cherribomb."

Husk's eyes went wide. He looked at the road, then at Molly again. Something told Husk that, Cherri had a hand in getting Anthony's sister down here. He decided to keep that to himself though. Anthony was gonna be pretty pissed when he finds out his sister was exactly where he hoped she was, before she got here.

"Mind telling me where we're going? I've only been down here  two days." She inquired and explained.

Husk was surprised. That soon?

He took a deep breath. If he was gonna explain he'd also have to explain why they were going there.

"We're going to a city called Doomsday District. It's a nasty little area. Not many businesses out there, the apartments and housing are dirt cheap cause they're practically falling apart and aren't exactly safe to live in." He explained. "Your father, owns a casino out there and I'm pretty sure-"

Molly nodded. He didn't need to keep explaining. She knew what Husk thought, she was thinking the same.

She laughed though.

"Oh if dad's got him he'll be fine. Motherfucker's all talk. If our brother is there that's a different story."  She assured.

That didn't help Husk at all. He knew the likelihood of them both being there was extremely high.

"What if both of them a-"

"Then we need to hightail it cause that means ALL his goons are there." She stated.

With that Husk floored it. He was very careful with Leith's car but, Anthony's life was on the line he was driving near 100 miles an hour.

He drove through Cannibal Town. Molly really liked this town. It was so pretty and so different from the rest of hell. She wondered why they were all down here when they were all so nice. Then she realized that it was called cannibal town. She wondered if that meant their was a famine they tried to survive. She hoped that wasn't true. She understands gluttony being a sin but, were they supposed to starve to death. Would they have gotten to heaven then? She think s that's fucked. She thought it was fucked that Anthony was down here considering she stuck her nose in the business too and still got to heaven. Anthony never wanted to be in the mob.  Dad wouldn't let him get out of it though. His boys were gonna be killers and his daughter was gonna get married to a rival's son so they could become a even more powerful mob that's not how it worked out though obviously.

"Ya know, Anthony likes this town too." Husk mentioned. He saw her gawking out of the window at all the sights.

She smiled.

"Let's not tell him I'm from heaven." She mentioned.

Husk chuckled.

"Ya know, the fact that you have wings is gonna give it away."

"You have wings." She mentioned.

"Yeah but not like yours. Your wings almost look like Lucifer's." Husk mentioned.

They finally arrived in Doomsday District. The cat demon parked Leith's car an entire block away from the casino. It was a long walk but, he rather not be that close to the building in case someone noticed him. He tried to tell Anthony that taking Arackniss to Husk's casino was a bad idea.