Three.

Husk eventually made there way to the table where the other demons were sitting.

Angeldust joined them after dancing with Cherri, who came back with a large tray of shots.

Angeldust grabbed one for himself and one for Husk who inaudibly asked if he was alright. Angel just shot him a smile and downed his shot. Husk shrugged before downing the one he was given.

Niffty was ridiculously drunk and Angeldust went into protective big brother mode even though he was the youngest of his family, it was a roll he played well because his own older brother didn't play the roll at all, even in life. He took the shot from her hand.

"Ahhh GIMME GIMME GIMME!"  She groaned like the chaos goblin she is.

Cherri handed her another drink before Angeldust too that too. "Awh c'mon she can handle a little more."

Angel shook his head. "She's ten pounds soaking wet! And she's had more alcohol than I've had drugs."

Husk chose to ignore that. He knew Charlie expected him to be the voice of reason, but reason only works as good as the people who listen, and Angeldust clearly wasn't gonna tonight. Though he did think it was sweet he was looking out for Niffty, even if he ain't looking out for himself.

The night progressed and niffty disappeared Angeldust immediately ran around looking for her. She was in a supply closet opening a bottle of bleach.

"You can't take that?!" He yelled before lifting the chaos goblin. "God Niff why you being such a mess?!"

He immediately regretted his words when she burst into tears looking at her like he didn't know what to do with her. He awkwardly patted her head and tried to apologize. "Hey don-don't cry, you wanna play with the kitty?" He asked.

She sniffled. "yeah!"

The two walked over to Husk she just crawled out of Angel's grasp and onto Husk's back who argued about it.

"She's wasted!" Angel stated before walking away.

Some time had passed.

Husk didn't quite catch what Cherri had said about the hotel but, he didn't like whatever it was.

"The hotel ain't what's wrong with his life its-"

Angeldust cut him off no longer able to pretend like the moth's precence wasn't affecting him. "Valentino."

"Exactly," Husk said greatful Angeldust finished the sentence cause he didn't care enough to remember the name of Angel's abuser. "so why don't ya jus-"

Now Angeldust was back on his bullshit, nobody talks to Cherri like that. "No!" He pointed over to the moth. "Valentino."

The night kept progressing, eventually Niffty disappeared again, but he found her and ran over leaning down to get her catching the attention of Valentino. His eyes narrowed.

Shit fuck fuck fuck. He thought to himself.

Cherribomb and Husk watched over him from a distance, nether of the liked where this was going.

"Oh if it isn't Angeldust, bringing me fresh meat." Spat the moth.

"I just want a taste." Niffty said in her creepy tone.

Valentino was taken aback, he might not admit to it but, his face sure did.

"There's probably a kink for that." He shrugged.

Angel's eyes widened. Niffty ran off somewhere.

"Fuck off Val!" He yelled everyone in the vicinity gasped.

The moth stood. "I may have to put up with your bullshit but I ain't letting ya fuck with my friends."

Valentino chuckled.

"You forget who you're talking too? I own ya asshole." He reminded. The chain that's usually around his neck was now only around one wrist.

Angel wasn't putting up with his shit though. "Yeah, in the studio! And ya can do whatever ya want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here I do what I want. So again, FUCK OFF!" He pulled his hand a way and the chain broke, then disappeared.

Valentino smacked him across the face. "Enjoy the rest of your night, cause I'm going enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow, Amorcito"

Cherri was livid. If Angel told her he was still pushing him around the night would have went so different. "Fuckin dickhead." She groaned.

Angel walked back to Husk and his friend. Niffty pulled a chunk of fur from Valentino, and ran off to them. They met up with Sir Pentious and they all went home.  Angeldust hugged Cherri goodbye and told her to be safe.

Niffty and Pentious went up to their rooms. Angeldust sat at the bar, banging his head against the counter.

"You know I gotta close up, right?" Husk asked grabbing a bottle alcohol for later.

Angel sighed. "One more drink? Please?" He asked.

Husk nodded, and poured the spider a drink. "Well, since you said please."

Angeldust rolled his eyes. Taking a sip of the alcohol. "Thanks."

Husk pretended to be shocked.
"Ooh I even got a thank you. Hell's freezing over." He teased.

Angeldust just rolled his eyes.

Husk's demeanor softened. He sighed, as he began closing the bar.

"Look Angel, I'm sorry I called ya fake. And I'm sorry you gotta deal with a clown like that." He stated.

Angeldust just sighed.
"I don't know why I keep trying. You ain't ever gonna like me, are ya?"

Husk put the bottle in his hand, on the shelf where it belonged, and turned to face Angeldust.

"Woah, I told you earlier you ain't half bad. I just, ya gotta stop testing me. I ain't like  the kinda guys that will just let ya throw yourself at them."  He stated. "I'm willing to let all ya bullshit go, chalk up to getting off on the wrong foot, but only if ya stop fuckin expecting me to want ya just cause everyone else does."

Angeldust looked up from his drink.

"Ya mean that?" He asked.

Husk chuckled, he finished closing the bar, walked out from behind it and walked away, he turned on his heels as he walked to the elevator.

"I don't say shit, I don't mean. I might be wrong sometimes but, I can mean my words and be incorrect." He called before getting in and going upstairs to his room.

Angeldust rolled his eyes, downed the rest of his drink and went up to his room.