Sixty One

There was a knock on his office door. Angel took a seat in front of Husk's desk, as his boyfriend stood up and walked over to it. It was just the bartender with the completed form of alcohol Husk had to order a shipment of, for the bar. He thanked the demon and shut the door as he walked away.  Husk groaned he hated dealing with the computer. Now he had to go put all these numbers into the computer so he can get the shipment in a timely fashion.

Angel could tell Husk was getting frustrated, as he sat at his desk again and logged into the computer.

Angel stood up and leaned over the chair husk was sitting in and wrapped two arms around Husk's neck loosely. The cat demon sighed contently as Angel kissed his cheek.

"Don' ya think you should take a break baby-cakes?" Wondered the spider.

Husk sighed and wiped his face.

"The sooner this is done the sooner I can go home." He stated.

"I understand that but you're aggervated, take ten minutes and come back to it." Angel unwrapped his arms and ran one on the back of the chair before sitting on Husk's lap with his legs crossed over on of the arms. Husk's annoyed expression, quickly became a smile. He hugged Angel as the spider hugged him again. "Besides I missed you."

Husk sighed. It didn't take much more than that to convince him. He pulled Angel closer to him and his hands held Angel up by his ass.

"I've missed you too Webs." He agreed, just seconds before Angel leaned down and met Husk's lips with his own, their eyes closed.

One of Angel's hands took Husk's hat from his head and placed it onto his own without breaking his kiss. His lower two arms and his other arm rested on Husk's shoulders as he licked Husk's lip. The winged cat demon opened his mouth, his lips pulled into a smile like a reflex. His tongue slid into Angel's mouth ease. The couple made out for just a few minutes, Angel pulled away.

"Ti amo." The spider said.

Husk arms had moved up to Angel's waist he pulled him closer wrapping him in a tight hug.

"I love you too." Husk replied before kissing Angel's lips again.

Husk went back to work, Angel sat on his desk again, chit chatting with each other from, time to time. Husk finally finished up the last of his tasks and stood from the desk turning all of his attention back to Angel.

"Does Charlie expect you back?" He wondered.

Angeldust raised an eyebrow looking up from his hands. He looked very confused.

"Why wouldn't she?" He wondered.

Husk shrugged. He bit his lip before rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"I dunno I thought...maybe, you'd want to come round my apartment, I could cook. Bring ya back later."

Angel's smile matched his eyes. His cheeks were so red.

"You're inviting me to ya place?!" He gasped.

Husk was blushing now too, he felt like a dumbass.

"I-uh.."

Angel just hugged him and nodded. Tow of his hands petted through Husk's fur the other two just held him in a hug.

"I'd love to!" He stated!

Husk wrapped his arms around Angel in return. He lifted Angel off of the desk and spun around, Angel's legs lifted in the air as he giggled.

"Yeah?" Husk asked. Gently letting go of Angel ince his feet hit the floor.

The spider fixed his hair again smiling as he nodded, two of his hands were behind his back and one hand poked Husk's nose.

Husk walked out of his office but he waited by the door for Anthony, as he clipped Fat Nugget's leash back on his collar. Husk locked the doors since they still open from the inside. His employees cleaned up and went through all the closing procedures before. The two demons wished everyone a goodnight as they all left the casino. Husk, Anthony and the pig turned a corner and went up one long flight of stairs above Husk's casino.

Husk unlocked the door and opened it. He walked in followed by Angel who was now holding Fat Nuggets since there were stairs.

"It ain't much but it's all I need." He stated going to his fridge.

Angel sat on the couch.

"I like it. It's perfect for a drunk lil kitty." He stated.

Husk rolled his eyes, he opened the fridge.

"You want a drink babe?" Husk wondered grabbing himself a bottle of booze.

"Sure. Anything's good Scnookums."

The cat demon chuckled.

"I got booze and tap water."

"Oh hell nah gimme da booze." Angel laughed.

The cat grabbed another bottle of booze, he walked out of his kitchen and  into the living room handing Angel a bottle. He sat down wrapping his now free arm around Angeldust as he took a swig from his own bottle of booze. He turned on the TV and handed Angel the remote.

Angel laid his head on Husk's shoulder sighing contently as he opened the bottle and took a sip. Husk sat his bottle on a coaster on the coffee table. He left the channel on whatever it was set to.

"You okay?" He asked.

Anthony sighed.

"Things don' feel real right, now. Like it's too good to be true." He admitted.

Husk furrowed his eyebrows as he frowned.

"What is too good to be true?" The cat demon wondered before sipping his drink again.

Angel sat up. He held the bottle firmly in one hand. Aa his arms gestured around.

"All of this!" He stated.  "You having your soul, me having mine, be-in' clean. Its like I'm waitin' for suttin' to come fuck shit up." Her crossed his arms as he sighed again before taking a sip of the alcohol again.

Husk nodded. He understood exactly how Angel felt. He felt the same way before he just accepted this was how things were now.

"Let something try to fuck shit up. It's you and me against the world babe." Husk stated.

Angeldust snickered.

"I say that to a lot of people baby. It's you, Cherri, Leith, Claire and fuck it Charlie too and me, against this shit hole." He corrected.

Husk rolled his eyes. He took a sip of his booze.

"I was tryin' to be romantic Tony."

Angel facepalmed. He didn't mean to ruin the moment.