Forty One

It's been about two months now. Angeldust didn't go back to work until like two weeks after his 'disapearance'. He was sat at the bar chatting with Husk, Cherribomb and Claire. It was the end of the night.

"Will ya at least give me a hint?!" Husk pleaded.

Angeldust chuckled, and shook his head.

"No."

"Can I tell-"

Angeldust turned to face her.

"NO!" the spider yelled.

Claire was chuckling as she watched this go on.

"Give him a hint then." Cherri stated.

Angeldust groaned.

"Its seven letters long." He stated.

Husk thought about it. He took a sip of his bottle.

Angel had a smile on his face as he waited for Husk's guess.

"Patrick?" He asked.

Cherribomb and Angeldust exploded with laughter. He took a swig from Husk's bottle of booze.

"Why the fuck would my name be Patrick! I'm fuckin Italian!"

Husk shrugged, taking the bottle back from Angel and finished it.

His watch started beeping signalling it was time for him to close up. Claire and Cherribomb finished their drinks and left Angel stayed behind like he normally did.

It was silent for all of ten minutes while Husk went through the closing procedures. He sat on top of the counter while Husk cleaned the glasses. The cat demon chose to ignore it as much as he didn't like it.

"Ya know, I'm off tomorrow?" Angeldust asked walking his fingers along the bar.

Husk raised an eyebrow, lowered it, then nodded.

"You're always off Fridays Ang." Stated, Husk.

"You wanna go out?" The spider asked curiously.

Husk sighed.

"I can't. Alastor got another job for me."

"I don't mind going with ya Husky. That was a great first date."

Husk facepalmed.

"That wasn't even a date. We didn't get together unti-" his eyes narrowed after realizing Angel might as well be right.

Angel just chuckled he hopped off the counter so Husk could finish up.

Husk wiped down the counter and the two walked into the Elevator, and then towards Angel's room.

"Cameron?" Husk inquired.

Angel chuckled.
"Give it a rest Scnookums. I'll tells ya when I tells ya." He took Husk's hat off his head to pat his head.

Then Angel put the hat on his head.

Husk groaned.

"I'm gonna just ask Cherribomb."

Angel unlocked his door laughing hard. He opened the door and the two walked into the spiders room.

"She ain't gonna tell you."

Angel laid on his side on his bed, Husk laid on the bed facing Angel. The spider entwined his fingers withs Husk's

"Ti amo."

Husk smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Then tell me your name!" He begged.

Angel snickered.