Sixty Three.

Cherribomb was in her room laying on her bed her eye was shut and she wasn't responsive.

Charlie had gotten to the hotel. Leith quickly explained what he knew and he wished he knew she was going out he would have made sure this didn't happen.

"Why wouldn't she say something?" He asked.

Charlie shrugged.

Vaggie left the bar and chimed into the conversation.

"What's, going on?" She asked.

All of a sudden the door slammed open Angeldust was panting out of breath. Husk was still getting out of the car.

"Where!"

He breathed.

"The Fuck!"

"is She!?!" He yelled.

It was silent. He looked between the only other people in the lobby.

"In her roo-"

Angel stormed off over to the elevator Charlie ran after him.

"Angel I don't thi-" she tried to reach out to stop him.

He pushed her away.

"I don' give a fuck, right now Char-ly!"

He stepped into the elevator. He pressed the button to close the doors faster and pressed the button to the third floor.

He knocked on the door even though he knew she wouldn't answer. Then he walked in and shut the door behind him. His back was against the head board and his legs were flat against the mattress.

"You know' you're a real bitch!" He said laughing trying not to cry.

"You better not fuckin die on me hoe." He wiped his eyes as he sniffed.

He sobbed. Then took a deep breath.

"If you make it up there, please don't stop looking for my sister?" He cried.

His head was in his hands.he didn't even bother wiping the tears away. He couldn't save his sister in life. And he lost the closest thing he had to her.

Anthony was the first of his family to die, thanks to his addiction. Eventually his brother and his father joined him. Arackniss said mama died of cancer, and Molly....... Well as far as Anthony knew she was alive. He was pissed because he begged his sister to stay out of it. The two brothers cut ties with their father for a long time but Anthony turned his back on Arackniss when things got bad.

"You know, dad was right. Molly was always tougher than you."

It wasn't the first time Anthony and his brother fought. But Anthony was down here far longer. He pulled out his extra two sets of arms he usually just walked around with two, and retracted the others as needed. It was obvious Arackniss assumed Anthony was weaker here just cause he was weaker in life.

Arackniss clearly didn't know he could do that cause he punched him six different times from six different angles in under a minute.

He picked his brother off the floor with two hands by the collar of his shirt, raising another fist.

"Don't you talk about her down here!" He yelled."Not while she's alive! YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME!" He yelled. He shook his brother before slapping him across the face. All eight of his eyes were bright purple. He hadn't met Valentino yet.