Sixty Four

Husk was half way to his car after sending Angel a goodnight message.

Husk's phone went off again. He looked down at it stoping dead in his tracks.

🩷🕸️Webs🕸️🩷

Please don't fuckin leave

Husk turned around and walked back into the hotel and straight to the elevator.

Angel heard his footsteps and waited just a couple minutes.

"Husk I swear to God if you knock! Just fuckin come in." He instructed in a tensed voice as if he had just finished crying. Because had.

Husk's hand was in the air ready to knock. He reached for the door knob instead now, opening the door and walking in.

"You okay?" He asked.

The spider shrugged.

"I'm trying." He admitted, with some sniffles.

Husk nodded, he walked over to the bed and Angel moved over as far as he could without pushing Cherri. Husk didn't care though he just laid between Angels legs his head rested on his chest floof. It was quiet.

"Do you thi-"

"I don't know what's going to happen, Tony. But, either way, she's gonna be okay."

Angel nodded. He sniffled and wiped his face before rested his head on Husk's shoulder.

"Lucifer's still downstai-"

The spider cut Angel off my shaking his head.

"It hurts but, I can handle it." He looked away from Husk.

"I have to."

It wasn't supposed to happen this way but, something tells Anthony this is exactly how it had to.

Husk nodded.

"Well you don't have to handle it alone."

The cat demon placed a soft kiss to the spider's forehead. Anthony went to hold Husk's hand with one of his and the cat winced retreating his arm as he seethed in pain. The spider gasped, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Husky what happened?" He wondered.

Husk took a deep breath. He plopped his head in Angel's chestfloof upset with himself.

"I uh." He lifted his head. "I'm so worried about you" he sighed tilted his head towards Cherribomb. "and her. Leith just kept asking me questions I don't have answers to. I guess I gripped the bottle a little too hard." He rubbed his eyes as he talked trying to distract from the fact tears were falling down his face.

Angel's mouth was wide. He grabbed Husk's wrist extremely careful not to touch his hand. His eight eyes examined it carefully.

"Fuck Husky! You even got some glass in your paw pad." He sniffed.

He let go of Cherri's hand but patted her back. He grabbed her standing magnify glass that's she's uses to paint her nails and a a few different pairs of tweezers, off of her vanity.

He set the magnify glass on the stand held the tweeezers in one hand. Sat back on her bed. Held her hand in the same one as before. He positioned Husk's hand under the magnify glass.

"Do. Not. Move." He instructed. Husk nodded.

The spider looked carefully into the magnifier and carefully used a regular pair of tweezers to pick out all the bigger shards of glass. Husk winced a few times but stayed a still as he could.

"Sorry Husky." He apologized.

He set those tweezers down once he was sure he got all the bigger pieces. He grabbed a pair of needle nose tweezers to get the very fine ones. Even in the magnifier he had a hard time seeing them but he did his best anyway. Some of the pieces ended up not being small at all, they were just so deep in his skin. Especially the ones in his paw pad. The spider was especially careful and extra gentle, for that part.

Once he was done he placed a soft kiss to the palm of Husk's hand, right on his yellow heart shapped paw pad.

"Should probly get gauze from Charlie for that. Don't get blood on my best friend." He instructed but also joked trying to cheer himself up.

Husk nodded.

"Do you want me to com-"

Anthony looked at him like he was stupid.

"Just go take care of ya hand, Hu-ah?" The spider groaned in annoyance. "Course I want you to come back dumbass." He rolled his eyes.

Husk did exactly that. He wrapped the gauze round his hand, himself. He made sure they were tight but not too tight. He went into the elevator and back up to Cherri's room. He didn't knock he didn't wait to be told to come in he just opened the door and walked in. He crawled between Angel's legs an his tail wrapped around one of them as he wrapped his arms around the spider's body laying the side of his head on Anthony's chest floof.

Anthony wrapped two arms around Husk's body softly petting him. He had one hand one Cherri's shoulder and the other hand never let go of Cherri's again.

Husk softly purred, he leaned forward and kissed the top of Anthony's head.

"You should probably rest, baby." Husk mentioned.

Anthony nodded.

"You too." He kissed Husk's nose before skooching down so his back was against the mattress and his head was on a pillow. Husk held onto him. The fingers on his now bandaged hand ran through the spiders hair. Cherri was on his left. So, his upper right arm rubbed Husk's ear and cheek, as his lower right arm continued petting his back.

Husk didn't even care that they weren't alone. He didn't even bother trying to quiet his purrs they were loud and it kind of took Anthony by surprise. The cat demon nuzzled his face even more into the spider's chestfloof until the only part of his face that wasn't covered by Angel's fur was his shut eyes and forehead. He tilted his head into the spider's hand and Anthony rubbed and scratched behind his ears.

"Meorrrrrrr." His eyes opened. His pupils narrowed, before they were very dilated.

Anthony was silent his eyes narrowed too. Nothing happened for a minute.

Then the spider chuckled and went back to petting his boyfriend.

Eventually the two of them fell asleep.