Twenty Three

Charlie and Vaggy were in their room. Vaggy wore. A red dress shirt with a white blazer and a purple skirt.

Charlie was wearing a short red dress with a black lace overlay, Vaggy was tying up the back of it.

"Is that tight enough?" She wondered.

Charlie nodded.
"Perfect babe!"

The couple made their way downstairs once Charlie put on her shoes.

Cherribomb wore a short tight hot pink dress with a black X on her chest she also kept on her ripped up socks. She put on some hot pink combat boots and did her makeup. She made her way downstairs.

Leith wore a dress shirt with only half the buttons buttoned and black slacks. He made his way downstairs after clipping his watch in place.

Husk wore the same thing he usually did but he also had on a red dress shirt and he swapped it out for a black bowtie.  He decided against wearing his hat since he always wears it, he ruffled his hand through his fur messing it up a bit. He decided he looked good enough so he left the room and went downstairs

Claire wore a dark blue dress that stopped at her knees, she put on a little white cardigan because she was freezing. She made her way down stairs.

Angeldust sat at his vanity trying to pull himself together. He was fine the rest of the day because of the adrenaline of not letting murder angels kill him or his friends, but he was falling apart.

Angeldust had just went on break, he went to the lounge for a snack and high tailed it back to his dressing room but the moth was waiting for him.

"Amorcito! Glad you could join me."

Angeldust gulped. He wanted to run but he knew it wouldn't change a thing. All Val had to do was snap his fngers and Angeldust would be dragged back to him anyway.

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

Angeldust sobbed and punched his mirror out of anger. Not even caring about his vanity. He could just get a new one.

He hasn't been high is what felt like weeks but he was sure it hadn't been that long yet.  Regardless he didn't want to ruin his streak, but he needed to feel something other than sorry for himself.

He stood up, walked over to the drawer he keeps his drugs in and grabbed a razor blade. He ran into the bathroom and washed it with soap and water and dried it thoroughly. He's not restored to this since his time alive. He sat on the toilet seat crying as he drug the blade across his thigh afew times. He repeated this on his other thigh, leaving about six cuts on each thigh some of them were deep some of them should be healed in a couple days.

He sniffled. And wiped his eyes. He added two more one to each thigh and then he washed the blade again and drying it. He grabbed some first aid ointment and rubbed it on the cuts before he wrapped gauze around his wounds. He walked out of his bathroom and put the razor back in the drawer.

💗 Trigger over 💗

He grabbed a fancy pink dress put on pearl earrings and a pearl necklace and his boots. He did his make up and went downstairs where everyone else already was.

He wandered over to Cherribomb, who was chatting with Niffty.

"You look amazing!" Cherribomb greeted.

"You look great too Cherr!" He assured, with a ridiculously fake smile.

Husk was chatting with Leith and finishing the bottle of booze he was sipping when his eyes wandered over to Angel.