Eighteen

The timer was on fifteen it seemed to be counting one day at a time again but the damage was done. Fifteen days until an exterminator they were supposed to have Round two hundred days to wait for.

Angeldust had already left for work. Alastor was tending the bar because Husk was on a job.

He hated what Alastor needed him for. He didn't mind roughing up deserving assholes but Alastor takes shit too far sometimes.

"H-husker. Ya ain't gotta-" yelled the demon that owes Alastor.

Husk punched him dead in the face, with a pair of brass knuckles on his fingers.

"Just get Al his fuckin money, and don't make me come back."

The other demon stood up there a few punches at Husk, but the feline was quick to dodge each punch and land a few of his own. The brass made contact with the demon's ribs and Husk put him in a head lock, took out ons of his playing cards sliced a chunk of the demons skin off threw it in a plastic bag. It was not only a warning, but Alastor liked souvenirs. This guy made it easy since he had tattoos.

He flew back to the hotel.

He handed all the bags with the patch of inked flesh and the two switched places. Husk grabbed himself a bottle of booze.

And wiped the counter.

Niffty had just finished mopping the kitchen so she wandered over to the bar, struggling to climb up onto the barstool but eventually got there. She likes a struggle.

"What'll it be Niffty?" Husk inquired.

"Spicy juice!" She cheered.

Husk facepalmed.

"Niffty this is a bar it's all 'spicy juice'!" He joked using finger quotes as he repeated her.

"Ohhh uhhhh dat one!" She yelled point at a bottle of red wine.

Husk grabbed the bottle and poured her a drink.

Cherribomb had left a little while ago she said she was meeting up with some other friends. She left out the part that she was partaking in another terf war. Angeldust was on his way home when he saw her backflip out of window as her iconic pink smoke bellowed out from the windows as the building exploded. He rushed over to the pile of rubble making sure she was alright.

"You need back up sugartits?!" He asked.

"No, but I ratha party with ya anyway!" She chuckled. "Let's show these clowns why they shouldn't fuck with us!"

Angeldust chuckled ducked behind a dumpster that was on fire and shot three of his tommy gun at three different demons.

Cherribomb beat one bitch with a baseball bat before someone else picked her up and threw her in the fire dumpster.

"Cherri!" Angeldust yelled. Angel turned around towering over the guy that threw his friend like she was weightless. "You gunna wish ya hadn't done dat." He pointed one of his guns at the demon sending an entire case of bullets into him before Cherri emerged from the dumpster without a scratch.

"Shoulda known better to throw the pyro into a fire." She picked up one of the burning trash bags stuffed s bomb inside it. Poured a vile of gasoline into her mouth ate the burning garbage and waiting for the guy to come back to the afterlife. As soon as he regained consciousness she spit fire at the demon immediately incinerating the demon.

"Yeees!!!" Angel laughed evily, as he lifted his arms to Cherri lifting her out of the dumpster. "Now, dat's what's up!"

He wrapped one of his lower arms around her shoulders and the two strutted back to the hotel. Angeldust only put two of his guns way Carry the other, ready for anything until the finally reached the parking lot.

He opened the door letting Cherri walk in first and immediately wrapped his arm back around her shoulder.

"What did he fuckin expect?!" Angeldust laughed, holding one hand to his head.

"Serves him right thinking my ass ain't gonna eat that fire!"

The two walked over to the bar.

Husk has an eyebrow raised as he took a swig from his bottle.

"What did you two get yourselves into this time?" He asked pouring them both drinks.

Angeldust chuckled.

"It was fuckin epic!" He yelled. As he took a sip of what he was given.

He and Cherri explained the tale.

Husk laughed.

"Now I understand why, you get along with Niffty so well." He said before taking another swig of booze.

Angel laughed while he propped his legs acrossed other barstool he leaned against the wall putting his top arms behind his head.

"What can I say? Crazy Bitches are fun." He stated taking a sip from the glass that was held in one of his other hands.

Husk shook his head, taking another swig of his booze. He began cleaning up the counter and polishing glasses.  Angeldust downed the rest of his drink handing it to the cat demon. Cherri left hers at the bar and went up to her room.

Once he was done he locked up the bar.

Angeldust sat there.

"You wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Nah kid, I'm exhausted." Husk said in a sad tone.

Angeldust sighed but nodded, He was tired too, but he wanted the company. They both went into the elevator. Taking it to the next floor.

"G'nite Husky." Said Angeldust.

"Night Angel." Said the cat demon as he took a swig of booze.

The two demons walked in opposite direction to their rooms.