Fifty Four

Husk's alarm went off, he reached for it and shut it off, almost knocking it over. He and Angel wrapped up in each other and neither of them wanted to move.

Angel groaned waking up from the nose but he did move away from Husk in the slightest. Husk tried to pull away and Angel just grew his extra arms and pulled him closer tightening his grip.

"Five minutes." Tony pleaded.

Husk thought about it and wrapped his arms around the spider.

"Ten." Husk suggested.

Angel lifted his head to look at Husk.

"What?" The cat chuckled. "I want to go back to sleep."

Angel groaned, and got off of Husk.

Husk made sad cat sounds, and Angel's face softened. He extended his arms, Husk crawled on top of him. The spider ran his fingers through Husk's fur with his lower hands. He ruffled the fur on the side of Husk's face.

Husk purred and slowly fell back to sleep. Angeldust rolled his eyes.

Later on.

Cherribomb was sat on the couch watching Niffty's roach puppet show. Though she occasionally looked at her phone. Niffty just like that she wasn't booing. And she clapped at the end, which made the small demon happy.

"Usually only Alastor claps." She stated before scurrying away.

Husk was tending the bar. Only Leith was sitting there.

"So you got my boss on a lea-"

"I'm impressed. didn't take ya that long." Said the cannibal.

Husk knee he didn't trust this guy.

"Don't worry old man. He's the only soul I own. He was getting out of hand. I knocked him down a peg. You're welcome."

Husk crossed his arms he didn't believe it. He raised an eyebrow.

"Alright fine. I was hired by Lilith and Lucifer to keep Charlie safe. And not to let Alastor influence her powers." Leith stated.

Husk took a swig from his booze. He glared at the demon before him. He still was sure he believed that.

Angeldust was in his room he finally had his decision.

"I want out of my deal. As soon as possible." He stated.

The princess nodded.

"I'll talk to King Stolas about it. I'll let you know."

He thanked her before she left the room.

He smoked half a joint he forgot he had. Hoping it wasn't stale. It was but not too much. Once he was done smoking he walked downstairs carrying Fat Nuggets in his arms.

He sat onto of the counter top.

"You gon' come to my show?" He asked the bar tender in a whisper.

Husk shrugged taking a swig. He poured the demon a drink.

"Do you want me to?"

The spider nodded. Husk pointed to his ears.

He groaned and crossed his arms. "I want you to come, if you want to Husk."

The cat demon smirked. He was slightly taken back.

"Husk?" He asked before taking a swig.

Angeldust nodded.

"You annoyed me." He said, sassily shrugging his shoulders.

The cat demon just shrugged. He didn't actually care.