Twenty Eight

It's been about two and half weeks since then so here's a quick recap.

Angeldust went to work the following day. As you can imagine Valentino wasn't happy but he didn't care.

"I fuckin own you, the fuckin audacity you have! I fuckin made you bitch!" Valentino hit him for probably the seventh time. This time to his ribs.

Angeldust spit blood, wiped his mouth and licked his teeth annoyed. He stood up and got in Valentino's face.

"Listen here you fuckin prick, you might got my soul but, dat is where this relationship ends. I don't love you, I don't even fuckin like you. I never fuckin said I did. You agreed to my toirms, but you still don't fuckin listen to dem."  Angeldust yelled in his face.

Valentino went to smack him again but Angel cought his wrist. For once Valentino didn't look like he thought he was tough shit.

The spider smirked licking his teeth, and tripped him watch as he basically forced the moth to do a backflip and probably dislocated his shoulder. He left the studio early that day.

He came home all busted up but, when he told the story everyone cheered for him. It's hard for Angeldust to remember he can do so much damage if he wanted to.

The rest of the week went as follows. Alastor had a few jobs for Husk, most of which were finished and one was ongoing but, Al said he'd worry about it later since it was only their first warning. Alastor and Leith spent Wednesday with Rosie at her emporium. Charlie was out having a mother daughter bonding day on Thursday. During that time Cherri, Vaggy and Claire all got to know each other a bit better. At some point Husk bought himself a hellphone, Angeldust helped him set it up before he went to work.

Today was Friday, Husk was given the day off since he had run around for Alastor and tended the bar all week. It was also Angel's day off so they were out on their first official date. With everything that has been going on, there wasn't any time to before. It was kinda sad they've been together for a month now and haven't been on a date, but that's what happens when ya start dating just a couple days before an extermination.

They were sat in a bar/restaurant Angel always used to go to. It apparently changed hands a few times since he's lost been here, terf wars and all that. He was wearing his crime hat, a tattered up black shirt (he bought it that way.) and pink ripped jean shorts, and of course his boots.

Husk was sipping a bottle of Whiskey as he ate, while Angel had a nice ole bottle of rum.

"You're gonna have to take me to dere one day." Angeldust stated after Husk told him about his casino.

Husk chuckled and took a swig.

"Sure."

Angeldust was really enjoying his meal glad that whoever was running it now made stellar food like the previous ones.
He sipped his run as he ate his chicken fettuccine.

Angel rubbed Husk's shin with his foot, watching as his cheeks heated up.

"Hey, Husk?" Angel said like a question getting the cat's attention.

Husk raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure that's the first time you ever called me by my name." He chuckled. "What is it Ang?" He asked.

Angeldust bit his lip, twirling his fork in his pasta nervously.

"I uh. I love ya. I know it's only been a month, ya don't gots ta sa-"

"It is a little soon but, I love you too." Husk interrupted him.

Angel's eyes widened as he took another bite. He covered his mouth as he spoke with his mouth full from surprise.

"Yo-you do?" He asked

Husk chuckled as his lips pulled into a smirk. "Ang, why are you surprised?"

He swallowed his food before he answered.

"Because, it's only been a month and while dat's a long fuckin time fa me, I know it ain't all dat long." The spider stated.

"I know but, You ain't used to datin are ya?"

Angeldust shook his head.
"Never really could. Then I got here and well it's hell probably not the best place to look for love. And den V-"

"Nope! Ya not saying his name on our date. He don' exist, until we get back to the hotel." Husk stated.

Angel giggled.

"You should wear that more often." Husk stated with as smirk after he finished the last bite of his food.

Angeldust looked down at himself and back at Husk. "Ya like ma outfit?"

Husk chuckled.

"I meant ya smile, dumbass."

The spider's face fell into an annoyed look. He groaned, as he cheeks lit up. Husk looked satisfied with himself though.

Angeldust eventually finished his food. They argued over who was paying until Husk compromised.

"Okay we'll split this one. But I'm paying for every other one!"

"No!" Angeldust groaned. "Scnookums, I got more money dan I know what to do with lemme pay!"

Husk shook his head.

Their waitress came over to take their plates while Husk handed them to her Angel excused himself and paid for the bill at the counter.

He walked back to the table and bent down to be eye level with Husk.

"Ya ready to go?" He kissed his cheek. "Snookums."

Husk facepalmed.

"You little -"

Angel smirked.

"Pick ya words wisely  Whiskers." He winked before patting Husk's cheek. He grabbed his bottle of rum and turned away from the table, and towards the exit.

Husk rubbed his face and shook his head. He quickly cought up to Angel and put a hand around his waist protectively.

They went out to Husk's car, and drove off to the hotel.