Thirty

Angeldust followed her into her room and shut the door.

"I know ya didn't just call me out like that." He said as he crossed all four of his arms in annoyance.

Cherribomb sat on her bed, she took her phone out from her cleavage and began scrolling through Sinstagram.

"Oh you know I definitely did." Cherri stated.

Angel groaned and laid stomach down on her bed.

"You know I'm right and that's why ya pissy." Cherribomb stated.

"I don't like ya right now." He admitted.

"Too bad so sad, bitch. Ya love me." She chuckled.

Angeldust scrolled on his phone as well. Cherri took her phone and connected it to her speaker and played music. As the two hung out.

"I told him I loved him today." He paused for a moment. "I didn't expect him to say it back but, he did." Angeldust admitted.

She raised an eyebrow grabbed her phone and paused the song that was playing, she whipped her head around turning to face Angeldust.

"Ooo-ooh official official!" She teased.

He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" He nudged her shoulder.

He kicked his feet, propping his face on two of his fist. "Soo, you and Cannibal wolf huh?"

Cherribomb looked at him with a serious side eye.

"We ain't talking bout that." She stated.

He raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"You two definitely fucked." He stated.

She threw a pillow at him. It hit him gently in his face. And he began laughing.

Meanwhile.

Lucifer received a letter from heaven that was addressed to charlie so he appeared at the hotel and walked in.

Charlie was in the kitchen making cookies, when she heard her father's voice.

"Kitchen!" She called.

Lucifer walked through the lobby into the kitchen.

"Hey, you got a letter from Heaven. Probably want a meeting." Lucifer stated, putting it on the table for her to look at later.

"Oh, thanks dad. How have you and mom been?" She wondered as she continued mixing ingredients to make chocolate chip cookie dough with a stand mixer.

He nodded.

"Doing good."

"That's great dad." She took out the bowl and grabbed a ice cream scooper to make perfect circular balls of cookie defore placing them on a baking tray.

"If ya stay til the cookies are done I'll send ya back with some." She stated.

"Cookies?!" He cheered.

Angeldust eventually left Cherribomb's room. He went to the elevator pressed the down button and got in the elevator. He pressed the button for the second floor and got out when the doors opened again he went into his room and grabbed Fat Nuggets and went downstairs the hall to what he thought was Husk's room.

He knocked on the door.

Alastor opened it.

Angel's eyebrows furrowed.

"How many times must I say the five feet rul- oh," He paused surprised it wasn't Charlie bothering him. "Uhh, Angel where did you get the raw pork chops?"

Angel held Fat Nuggets tightly and turned so Fat Nuggets was further from The Radio Demon.

"I take it dis ain't Husk's room?" Angeldust asked.

Alastor pointed across the hall, behind Angeldust and shut the door.

Angel turned around and knocked on the right door this time.