Eight

Husk motioned over to the bed.

"Ya mind if I sit?" He asked.

Angel shook his head, in fact he scooted farther onto his bed and crossed his legs, to make sure Husk had enough room

The cat demon sat on the edge of the bed, with one leg bent while the other loosely hung over the edge of the bed. "This whole thing is trial and error right now, I guess whatever happened between you and her, made her realize she can just fuckin plop herself into everyone's business. So she just wants to know when I think people are struggling so she can help them without fucking shit up."

Angeldust sighed.
"No Husky, I understood that."

The spider straightened his posture and looked Husk in the eyes.

You knew I was high, why wouldn't you say anything if you're supposed to?"

Husk shook his head.
"Angel, do ya remember what I asked you last night? If ya wanted me to stay while ya came down? If you said the latter I would have left, but I wouldn't have hesitated to tell her. But, you chose to come down, and you even chose to stay off whatever ya did, today. I ain't gonna tell her unless, I think you actually fucking need help. Half the time you just need someone to talk to and Charlie ain't the easiest one for that, at least with your situation, she gets that."

Angeldust started crying silent tears again. He wasn't used to people just accepting his failures and not belittle him for it. The only person who didn't, was Cherribomb. Husk put a hand on Angeldust's shoulder, and patted it. He didn't mean to make him cry. He didn't really know how to handle the situation.

"How bout that snack?" Husk asked.

They went into the elevator and took it to the lobby. They walked into the kitchen. Husk opened the fridge and grabbed Angeldust a bottle of water, while he looked for something to eat. Angel settled on a small bag of chips.

Husk sat with him also eating snack

"You ain't gonna do nothing stupid if, I go up to my room?" Husk wondered as he handed the spider a bottle of water.

Angeldust thought about it, then nodded.

"I'll be fine, scnookums. I'm sorry I was a dick earlier."

"You ain't gonna stop with the names are ya?" Husk asked.

Angeldust shook his head.
"I ain't tryna push ya buttons anymore. I really do like you, Husky" He admitted.

The cat demon nodded, he had finished his snack by now so he stood from the table threw out any garbage he had and walked towards the doorway.

"I know you do, and that's fine, just gotta make sure sometimes. Goodnight Angel."

"G'nite." Was all Angeldust said. He didn't wasn't used to being friend zoned but it was a nice change from only have Cherri in his corner. He could put his feelings on the back burner if he started making Husk uncomfortable with it again. He didn't like Husk just for aesthetics. He might not have knew much about him but, he felt the most like himself around Husk, even though he doesn't know who he is anymore.

He's missing valuable parts of his life. He couldn't lie he loved the mob life, he just didn't like having to answer to his father again. He wanted to be on his own, doing as he pleased and if he gets in trouble he knows how to get out. He was a spider yet he was twisted in his own web because of that stupid moth!

Husk went out, to the lobby and into the elevator. He went up to the next floor and went to his room. Angeldust finished his snack and went up to his room with the rest of his water.

Angeldust was off the next day, because of this he was imma much better mood. He and Cherri were in his room having a dance party like they usually did when they lived together.

They were currently rocking out to Voices In My Head by Falling in Reverse.

Eventually they went downstairs to the lobby, and sat at the bar.

Husk was surprised to see him this afternoon considering it was only an hour after he usually leaves for work.

"No work today?" He asked, as he poured his drink, then Cherri's.

Angel shook his head.

"Nope Fridays I'm a free bitch." He assured.

"Thank God for Fridays." Husk chuckled.

Whatever Lute was planning was going to send hell into a panic. The clock was set ten days too face so every day it dropped ten days. Little did Lute know all of hell watched 666 news. So they were well aware of what was going on. But regardless she was going to be merciless.

Charlie and Vaggy had gone down stairs, waiting for Lucifer. He wanted to treat them to ice scream. Cherri also had left, to her and Angel's apartment because, a terf war was getting to close to home and she just wanted to make sure their stuff would be safe.

"Is it only you, Angel and Alastor?" Charlie asked.

The bartender nodded.

"No point in you standing behind the bar all day then. Take the rest of the day off if he asks why, tell him I said so." Charlie stated.

Lucifer appeared and left with his daughter and Vaggy. Husk was happy to have the day to himself. He started closing up the bar and walked out from behind it.

He sat on the couch drinking his booze.

Angel took his drink and walked over the lounge area.

"Hey, uhh Cherri and I were supposed to watch a movie but she had other stuff to do, so I was wondering if you wanted to instead since you're off now."

Husk smiled, took another sip of his booze and sat up. "Sure, kid."

Husk and Angeldust took the elevator up to the spider's room.