Two

As Anthony's father would say. That was then and this is now.

He was in his stupid room at this stupid hotel. He was just glad he was safe here. He didn't know Val knew where he lived and he put Cherri in danger. He left without a second thought, still paying his share of the rent though. He wouldn't tell nobody but, that's the reason he was glad this place was free. As much as he hates his job, it pays well, let's just say his addiction ain't  making him broke anytime soon.

He was sat at the bar. He knew Husk saw through his sharade but after husk ran after him today, there's no way he wasn't going to keep trying. It was hard to remember these guys didn't care who he was, or what he did for a living sometimes. It was so easy for him to be him self around Cherribomb because he's known him since she got down here in the 80s

"Heeeeeeey Whiskers, I need anotha." The spider said flirtatiously.

Husk rolled his eyes and took a sip of his booze.

"Stop you're shit." He spoke through annoyed cat sounds he couldn't control.

Angeldust let go a breath he didn't know he was holding and smirked. Husk refilled his glass, he took his eyes off the cup look up at the spider as if he was expecting him to tell when to stop pouring.  He didn't so he just filled the glass and walked away, he asked sir Pentious if he wanted his drink topped off.

He just walked out of the hotel, sitting on the curb in the parking lot, smoking phencyclidine like he always did on the bad days.  Husk shrugged at the pornstar's absence off but watched his drink even though he knew Pentious wouldn't do anything to it.

Angeldust walked back towards the hotel, before the high set in too much he snuffed out the joint and put it in his pocket.

He sat back at the bar, drinking his drink.

Husk looked him up and down, something was different but he didn't know what. He shrugged it off again. Angeldust downed the rest of it left it on the counter. He waited for Husk to fill it up. The tapped the bar with his fingers as he spoke.
  "Later, Husky."

He stood up and began to walk away. Husk didn't even move from where he was standing he removed the bottle from between his lips.

"Rule of da house Angel. Finish ya drink." He smirked.

Angel turned on his heels looked husk dead in his eyes with a middle finger in the air, as he downed the entire glass. Husk made an impressed face.

"Not bad, for a loser." He winked.

Angeldust raised an eyebrow. "Are you flirting with me now?"

Husk just shrugged and sipped his booze. Angel walked away from the bar and up the stairs he took a left as he got to the next floor. He unlocked the door to his room and walked in, immediately greeted by a small chubby pig.

He lifted the pig into his arms and spun around. "I missed you too Fat Nuggets."

He hated that he couldn't survive work without a high. He hated that he couldn't get home without needing a hit of dopamine because Valentino had his entire body aching from such a long shoot on top of Charlie pissing him off today.  He knew she cared but, he wished he asked before just showing up at his job. He would have never let her go there.  He shut the door to his room, opened a window and lit a cigarette, taking one long drag.

If he knew Valentino would make him live a double life anyway, he would have just delt with his father and his bullshit, but he liked that nobody came after him. He liked that regardless of how pissed his father was he'd never be as famous as Angeldust now. Maybe this was cheating, but he liked this game more than his father's sharade. He was still more himself than he ever could be in the mob.

He left to keep Cherribomb safe but, nights like these he really missed her. He had nobody to sit in his room for hours and let him vent, or just cry, or get so high he can't feel why he was hurting. 

He sent Cherribomb another text.

💥 Glitter 💥

Thats it I'm coming over no depressed Angie's on my watch bitch.

He smiled at her answer and locked his phone blowiythe smoke from his cigarette outta the window as he petted his pig.

Bout a hour later and there was an explosion, he looked up from Fat Nuggets and rushed out of his room and downstairs.

"Is everyo- CHERRIBOMB!" He ran so fast he might as well dived down the stairs to greet her.

The spunky powerhouse he called a best friend wrapped her arms around him "Angie!" She greeted. "You've been texting me depressing shit all day so lets blow this popsicle stand!"

Reluctantly Angeldust sighed. "It's nice seeing you but Cherri, I'm too tired to do go out."

Cherri wasn't one for letting Angeldust back out of things she knows help him. She didn't give two shits about 'right or wrong' it was 'is Angie okay?' and if the answer was yes, then fuck if what he's doing wasn't the right way to deal with his problems. Her morals were about as deep as a kiddie pool, she throws em outta window and blows em up, the moment Angel is in trouble.

"You can sleep when you're double dead bitch!" She stated.

Charlie agreed Angeldust and everyone should have a good time especially while she and Vaggy were in heaven. Dispite Cherribomb's protests she was easily persuaded to take everyone out with her and her bestie.

Right now Angeldust Husk and Cherri were sat at a bar, nobody really knew where Niffty or Pentious were but, they just got here so they'll worry about it later.

"No more talking about Valentino! Angie, he already ruined your day, fuck letting him ruin your night too." Stated the spunky powerhouse.

She proceeded to offer her friend whatever drugs she had on hand, as well as offering to but something else if he wasn't interested in what she had.

Husk tisked and sipped his drink.

"Oh look the drunk sobered up enough judge us." Cherri stated in a provoking tone.

He just rolled his eyes. "I'm not the one trying to get to heaven. You wanna fuck up your progress be my guest." He sighed, he lookes away from both Cherri and Angeldust sipping his bottle of booze again.

"I just thought you were better than that." Husk stated unable to make eye contact.

That last little line sent shockwaves through Angeldust. He wanted to get high, but he wanted to make Husk happy.

"Ehhh Cherri I dunno, I don't really wanna get to fucked up tonigh-" his eyes locked on to the whole reason they were here, there was no point in fighting it now. "Fuck it!" He popped on of the pills into his mouth and the two left Husk at the bar.

The cat demon sighed deeply. Why the fuck was I forced to come here again? He asked himself