Four

Months have gone by since then, Angel no longer had to worry about Cherribomb because she decided to stay after fighting what, in her mind was the ultimate turf war.

The hotel was rebuilt and she decided she wasn't cool with not being around for Angeldust anymore. The duo was sat at the bar, Angel innocently flirting with Husk now that they were finally on the same frequency.

Cherri seemed upset that Sir Pentious was gone, so instinctively Angel turned his attention from Husk to his friend. "Hey, I don't know how, but you'll see him again." He assured.

She just smiled and sighed. "I guess I'll never know if he's got two dicks."

He just chuckled.

Husk poured them both another drink.

In heaven on extermination day

Sera and her sister were having a very important meeting about the exterminations and how wrong they are.

"Emily you don't understand! Charlie's a Morningstar. Her mother wanted an uprising what makes you think she doesn't?" Sera asked.

Emily unfolded her arms. "If sinners can be redeemed that's an act of peace Sera! We're the ones bringing war to her people because of something LILITH did. She's not her mother! She just doesn't want her people dying aga-

Suddenly a certain snake appeared before the sisters.

"Holy mother of-" Sera cought herself.

Emily was so excited. "See!"

Sera was so agast she ignored her sister.

'What the fuck have I done!?' she asked herself.

"Excuse me what is your name, how did you get here?" She asked.

Sir Pentious bowed before the Seraphims respectfully. "Ssssir Pentious my dear. Um I believe I was sent here after Adam blasted me with whatever that yellow beam was."

Sera and Emily's eyes went wide and they looked at each other then back at Pentious.

Emily summoned an orb so they could watch what the hell was going on in well, hell.

"But, it's time to die, with the rest of them." Said Adam.

"Wait Charlie is hell born! They're pardoned from exterminations!" Sera yelled though she couldn't be heard.

She and her sister watch in dismay, They watched as Lucifer punched Adam in the face savings his daughter.

"Is that?" Emily asked.

Sera nodded. "Indeed."

They watched as Adam struggled to even scratch Lucifer's coat as he shape shifted. Completely toying with Adam.

"He hasn't changed a bit." Sera remarked.

They continued watching, as Adam split the hotel in two and sent Charlie falling in a pit.
Only to be saved by her father, Lucifer didn't hold back this time.

Sera and Emily braced themselves for Adam's death that's didn't come.

"Dad no!" Charlie yelled, Sera and Emily both raised an eyebrow.

"He's had enough." The princess of hell stated.

Lucifer stopped. "How does mercy taste bitch?" He asked.

The watched as Adam Rose from the ground only to be stabbed. They couldn't say it wasn't deserve but they were still mortified by the death. Especially watching a certain chaos goblin continue to stab his already dead body over and over and over.

Sera face palmed.
"Emergency council meeting. NOW!" She instructed, one of her servants.

The exterminations were cancelled until further notice from Sera, not only this but everyone was lining up to meet the first rehabilitated sinner. Lute wasn't happy about the decision, she gave no shit's what Sera wanted. She's going to enjoy getting revenge for Adam. She immediately began plotting against Charlie and all of the pride ring. She was sat in a room with her exorcist sisters.

"Um, Lute your ruthlessness, Seraphim made it very clea-" Lute cut off her fellow exorcist.

"I don't give a rat's ass what she said. This is personal now." Lute stated. "We're going down there and we're ending it. Give me time to figure out how, but we will end it."

Angeldust hugged Cherri goodbye before he left for work. "Don't miss me too much Whiskers." He joked.

Husk removed the bottle from his lips as he chuckled to himself. "Be safe."

Cherri downed the rest of her drink.

"Ya like him?" She asked as Husk filled her glass up again.

Husk shrugged. "I'll admit he's kinda growin' on me."

She smirked, and took a swig of the drink.

"Good. He needs more good in his life."

Husk smiled at the thought of him being something good.  He drinks his life away, and listens to everyone else problems so nobody asks about his own. He was a broken, shell of a man. A cheater, a drunk, a gambler, and most importantly a heartbroken mess. Still he knew he was nothing compared to Valentino, so he just accepted the compliment.

"You're worried. I can tell." Husk stated taking a swig from his booze.

"You? Tryna read me?" She laughed. "I'll bite, you're worried about him to don't lie to yourself." She took a sip from her drink.

Husk's eyes narrowed, taken aback. That was a first.

Is that how I make people feel? He asked himself. He took a swig of his booze.

"How'd he even end up working for that asshole?" He asked.

Cherri just smirked,  she downed the remainder of her drink. "That's not my story to tell. Give it time, he'll tell ya."

She left the bar going up to Angel's room to check on his pig. The only good thing that came from Valentino. She took the pig to her room where she played with him with a Lazer pointer.

Husk continued his shift waiting for Angeldust to get back.

It was an hour after Husk was supposed to close up, Angeldust went right past the bar straight to his room. The spider didn't want to be perseved in the state he was in.

Husk rolled his eyes, but he couldn't shake the feelings that he should go check on him.

He grabbed a bottle of alcohol and a glass. Closed up the bar and took the elevator up to the next floor. He walked to Angel's room he would have knocked but the door was open as Angeldust frantically looked around his room.