Twelve

Both Cherri and Husk decided it was best to leave Angeldust alone for the rest of the night. Husk closed up the bar and walked up the stairs to his room. He felt bad for making Angeldust upset with Cherribomb, he knew he didn't do anything wrong but he still felt guilty. He decided to talk to him about it tomorrow on his break.

Charlie and Vaggy had an open house to try and get more guests. They've been maxed out at two for such a while.

Angeldust was off work luckily. So Husk took his fifteen minute break around two that afternoon like he usually did, and went up to the spider's room. He knocked on the door.

Angeldust grumbled and got off his bed opening the door. His eyes went wide not expecting Husk to be the one at the door.

"Hey, uh. About last night. I'm sorry my presence was uhh -"

Angeldust's facial expression softened, he took Husk's hand pulled him into the room And shut the door, before embracing the cat demon.

"It ain't like dat. I just didn't want you to see me while I was working." The spider demon assured.

He walked over to his bed and sat down, Husk followed him and sat beside him. The cat demon was a little confused.

"Why?" Husk wondered.

"Knowing what I do, and seeing it ain't the same. I felt the same way I did when Charlie came to my job. I wanted to disappear." Angedust stated, his arms were crossed ober his legs as he pulled his knees to his chest resting his head on them as he fought tears he didn't want to fall.

Husk sighed, putting a hand on Angeldust's shoulder.

"Angel I don't care what your job is. I've said that before. Nobody here gives a fuck. We just want ya to be okay. Besides, I was more worried bout making sure your boss didn't hurt you, than ya show."

"Really?" Angeldust asked, he moved as he spoke now sitting with his legs crossed.

The cat demon simply nodded. Angel looked between Husk's eyes and his lips, he placed a finger under his chin and kissed the shorter demon.

Husk's eyes went wide, he didn't know what to do but something told him to kiss back so he did. Angel's eyes went wide he was half expecting the cat to yell at him.

They pulled away both of them awkwardly sitting on the bed facing away from each other, with very red faces.

What the fuck did I just do?! Angeldust asked himself. Husk had the same thought.

There was a knock on the door.

"It's not locked." Angeldust called.

Alastor opened the door.

"Have you seen that lousy good for noth- oh Husker there you are! Your break was up fifteen minutes ago. We have many prospecting guests and not a bartender to serve them." His voice was sugar coated because there was someone else in the room but Husk knew he was pissed.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"I'm going to let it slide, simply because Charlie has made it very clear she's worried about that one. You have five minutes." With that Alastor tapped his cane on the ground and disappeared.

Husk just left without a word.

Angeldust took the elevator up to Cherri's room with his pig. He walked over to the door with her room number on it and knocked. She didn't answer though.

He sent her a text.

✨Dust
Where u at?

💥Glitter💥
Da bar. Where u?

U still mad Angie?

Dust
Outside ur room with my son. No I'm not still mad.

💥Glitter💥
Omw up

The elevator doors open and Cherribomb walked out. She unlocked her door and walked in followed by Angeldust.

"What's up?" She asked as the two sat on her bed.

Fat Nuggets immediately waddled over to her knowing he'd receive all the pets he could ask for.

"So, uhhh Husk and I were talkin." The spider demon stated. His cheeks immediately going red again.

"Okaaaaaay?" She asked, as she scratched the top of Fat Nuggets head.

"I kinda sorta uhhh...... I........ kissed him." Angedust stated awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Cherri's eye widened. "Ohh?! Did he kiss back?"

Angeldust groaned and then sighed. He got off the bed and began pacing around the room. He explained what had just taken place.

Cherri just chuckled to herself.
"Well, good for you. Don't fuck it up." She teased playfully pushing Angel in the arm.

The spider sighed he hung his head.

He looked back up at her with his hand in his hair.

"Pretty sure I already did."

Cherri instructed him to just talk to him about it but, Angeldust was too nervous to confront Husk now, especially when the lobby was crawling with other sinners.

The lobby was full of sinners interested in joining not all of them checked in today but they still had more than two guests now.

One demon name was Leith was sat at the bar asking Husk several questions about redemption.

"I'm just the bartender, if you wanna know more about that, you wanna talk to Charlie." Husk stated taking another swig from his bottle, rolling his eyes at how much he had to socialize.

The demon with half white and black hair nodded and made his way over to Charlie.

"Hi! How can I help?!" Charlie asked enthusiasticly.

The demon seemed kind of intimidated by how Cheery she was. Did this bitch know she was in hell? Leith wondered to himself.

"I was looking for a bit more information. Do you have proof this works?" He asked.

Charlie sighed.

"Unfortunately not yet but, this is the first of it's kind, so we will figure it out as we go."

Most of the people cleared out so Vaggy allowed Husk to finish his shift early he seemed socially drained.

"Thank fucking god!" The cat demon accidentally yelled. He took two bottles for himself from the shelves and locked the glass cabinet he posted the glasses and cleaned the counter top before taking the elevator up to the next floor. He opened one of the bottles in the elevator and chugged the whole thing. He stopped at Angel's room but noticed he wasn't in there because the door was open, so he just went to his room.