Seventy Two

A few weeks went by. Anthony decided to let go of even trying to get his brother to say anything, if he did know it was obvious he was gonna die (again) with that secret.

Molly and Cherri were in the spider's house. Molly wasn't kidding they could get powder at a literal pharmacy up here. Who the fuck is running Heaven and why is this place a literal joke?!

"Are you sure about this?" Cherribomb asked. She's only been in heaven for about two weeks and this place is changing her even more than the hotel did.

There was an entire bag of coke clutched in Molly's hands.

Molly nodded however.

"Yes I'm sure. How much of this shit do I need to take?" She wondered.

Cherribomb shrugged. "I don't know. Did you ever do drugs before?" She asked.

Molly shook her head she examined the baggie. "Just marijuana."

The angel opened the bag and poured the substance on to the table. Cherribomb watched in horror as Molly Snorted the entire bag.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!" the one eyed redeemer gasped.

It was too late though. The spunky powerhouse panicked. "Who fuckin snorts a hole bag of cocaine?!" She yelled pacing around Molly's living room.

She watched over the spider who some how was fine for all of ten to fifteen minutes and then her eyes rolled back and she began convulsing. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Cherri yelled it was next to impossible to overdose in hell, Cherri still had no idea how the fuck she got here when she barely finished that drink.  "Angie is so gonna kill me for this!" She groaned.

Molly woke up in hell, it felt like it just happened but, in actuality she arrived in hell several hours after she overdosed. She recalled Cherribomb talking about a hotel, although Molly couldn't remember the name. She walked around hell for a while, popping into several different hotel's looking for her brother. She even went to a few other rehabs. It took her hours to walk all around hell looking for this damn hotel. He'll had a lot of....

.....Interesting sights. She was here for all of four hours and already saw several junkies, four fist fights, nearly fifteen murders. It was nothing like heaven.

Then she remembered that Cherribomb said the hotel was  in someplace called Pentagram City. She was in some pretty little town, and all the demons here had black pits for eyes.

It didn't take long for Rosie to find the demon and feel bad for her.

"You're new here aren't you?" Asked the overlord.

The spider nodded, shyly. She knew better than to just trust random ass people. Especially when this is hell.

"Alright well, don't take shit from the idiots down here. Don't piss off the overlords, and you'll do just fine." Rosie assured.

She gave the spider a business card to a specific hotel she's been looking for but, she was exhausted. Molly wondered if there was a cheap motel she could stay at for now.

"Oh Hun the Hazbin Hotel is free. It's actually the only thing down here that is free."

Molly raised her eyebrow.

"What's the catch?" She inquired.

Rosie sighed.

"Well you have to change your ways and try to repent and redeem yourself so you can go to heaven."

Ohhh she thinks I'm a sinner.  The spider just nodded.  Let's see if it can stay that way. Molly continued to think.

She asked for directions to the hotel before, she thanked Rosie for the help and walked out of the emporium and down the streets of cannibal town taking in her surrounded as she recalled all of the street names she needed to turn down to get to Pentagram City.