Twenty One

A few days went by. The clock was now on ten days. But everyone was well aware of whaf to do.  Angeldust went to work like it was any other day.

Husk was at the bar drinking booze and serving alcohol to Niffty, Cherri, Leith and Claire. Charlie was cleaning dishes from lunch as Vaggy cleaned the counters from when she was cooking. Suddenly Charlie froze and dropped a plate into the sink shattering it.

The number on the clock began decreasing rapidly until finally hit zero.

"Uhh, I don't wanna alarm anyone but the magic extermination clock just hit zero." Leith stated sipping his drink.

"Angie!" Cherri gasped.

Everyone ran up to their rooms getting ready for Angelic genocide number two. All except Husk who was paralyzed in a flash back. His eyes were narrow and a tear slid down his face.

"Husk!" Charlie said. But he was still lost in thought. Vaggy put her fingers in her mouth and whistled. He shook his head being pulled back to reality.

"Hey where's Angel?" Vaggy wondered.

Husk did his best to remain calm.

Charlie had left the room to call her dad who immediately appeared the minute Heard the word clock.

"He went to work." Was all Husk could say before downing the bottle he just opened.

Everyone else got down to the lobby again.

"We all know the plan?" Charlie asked.

Everyone nodded and said multiple variations of the words 'yes'

Until Cherri interupted.

"One small problem. Angie ain't here, and he's my only concern now."

Charlie Immediately panicked because she didn't take Angel's job into account. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" She yelled repeatedly.

Vaggy took over. "Okay here's the deal. Alastor still stays here to protect the hotel. Lucifer you're with Charlie Claire and I. Leith, Cherri, Husk and Niffty you guys get Angel, then revert back to the original plan and help as many people as you can."

"Great I'm starved." Leith stated.

With that Vaggy opened the hotel doors and the two groups broke off. Alastor created another force field which should hold much better now that Adam ain't something to worry about.

Vox and Angeldust were talking about his paycheck cause Angel knew he should have been paid more for coming in early on more than one occasion. Vox handed him an extra $200 on top of the envelope containing $4,000 and a bag of crack.

Angel looked past the TV man as he took the money and the drugs raising an eyebrow.

"Am I high, or does that clock say zero?"

Vox laughed he made a very annoyed face.

"Angel it was just on ten this-" he turned around and his eyes widened "HOLY SHIT IT'S ON ZERO."

"Yeeeah imma go now." Angeldust stated running out of the building, six exorcists rushing at him.

"Oh ya wanna piece of me? Get in line Bitches!" Angel held his three Tommy guns glad he switched the ammo out ages ago. "EAT HOLY LEAD BITCHES!"

He killed about half the exorcists running at him in under 5 minutes and the rest in another five and he began running back to the hotel but around every corner was a small group of exorcists!

He knew he didn't have enough ammo but he ducked behind some rubble of a building and began shooting in several different directions shooting exorcists without even being seen.