Thirty Seven

Husk had already closed up the bar but he was sitting downstairs on the couch playing solitaire waiting for three guests to return before locking up the hotel door. Yes a hotel should be open all night but, this is hell. He brought Fat Nuggets down from Angel's room so the pig wasn't lonely.

Leith walked past everyone, he walked right up to Valentino. He was only slightly shorter than the moth. "How much?"  He asked.

"For?" The moth asked looking at him like he had two heads.

"Angeldust." He stated.

The moth tisked and pointed too all the sinners waiting.

"Get in line." He snickered.

"How much, to skip the line?" Leith pressed. He reached into his jacket and grabbed a fat stack of cash.

Valentino chuckled.

"Gonna need bout four more of those." He took the money.

Leith raised an eyebrow but complied.

Just in time Angeldust was on his way back.

His eyes furrowed seeing Leith here, but he didn't dare make it obvious that he knew the rougarou.

After the 'logistics' were out of the way, he and Leith walked to a room they didn't speak til they were far enough away from Valentino.

"The fuck ya doing?" Angeldust asked.

"Cherri's outside with the car already. We're getting you the fuck outta here." Leith stated.

Angeldust laughed. As they entered a room.  He crossed his arms.

"You're psychotic." He noted.

Leith opened a window, and turned to face the spider he's befriended.

"You think Cherri had a better plan?"

He shook his head chuckling.

"Bitch gets me in more trouble sometimes, but I love her to death for tryin'." Angeldust stated.

Leith climbed out the window. At least this club only had one floor.

He jumped down landing softly on his feet.

Cherribomb was parked by the entrance, her car was still running though.

Angel sat on the window cil. Leith was ready to catch him but, Angeldust didn't need the help and he proved it.  Two arms held himself up and to hands propelled him down, he landed on his feet and ran to Cherri's car getting in the passenger seat.

Leith caught up and he got in the back Cherribomb floored it out of the parking lot.

"Thank you for fuckin listening to me this time." Angeldust said gratefully.

Cherribomb chuckled keeping her eye on the road.

"Can't take the credit. Husk refused to come. So Leith came instead."

Angeldust raised an eyebrow. He wasn't surprised, but he was surprised at the same time. He turned around and faced Leith.

"You sneaky fuck!" He laughed.

Leith put his hands up innocently.

"What? You didn't look happy, I over heard their conversation and kinda put the pieces together. I ain't letting nothing happen to any of my new friends." He stated.

Angel smiled genuinely happy he had such a good friends.

"Well thanks. I didn't really think that many people would show.  How fuckin late is it?" Angeldust asked.