Sixteen

Angel liked the PCP cause even in life it helped him disassociate from the shit he had to do for his father. Now it's the only way he can handle work. Cause he can pretend the abuse doesn't exist. Like he's actually having fun. He liked being a pornstar but, he hated Valentino for damaging his self esteem and making him hate himself more than he already did.  He also likes that the highs can last anywhere from an hour to forty eight hours. So he could keep pretending he was okay.

Husk closed up the bar after dinner. He polished the glasses and wiped down the counter. Once he finished up he went over to the elevator getting off on the next floor.

He knocked on the door.

"Come in." Angeldust beckoned tiredly. He was laying under the covers watching a movie.

Husk opened the door walked in, turned to shut the door and stood just before Angel's bed.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hiya, Husky." The spider sighed.

Angeldust moved over so he was no longer in the middle of his bed.

"Why's it smell like muthafucking sharpies?" Husk asked before he climbed onto the bed.

Angeldust chuckled to avoid the question.

"Does it?" He asked.

Husk nodded.

"Whatcha watching?"

Angeldust shrugged.
"God fatha."

Husk just chuckled. Angeldust seemed different and Husk couldn't really tell why. Angeldust wasn't even watching. The drug had his eyes hyper fixating on everything. His heart was racing but he felt like he could say he was fine and mean it. His legs were going numb but that was fine because they were killing him before.

Angeldust sighed and hugged the cat demon, who raised an eyebrow. He took a second but hugged back.

"What's this for?" He wondered.

Angel chuckled and stole his hat. Husk watched him as he took his hat.

"It's a thank ya." He stated.  "For being he-ah." He continued.

Husk continued watching as Angel put it on his head.

"Gimme my hat."

"Hmmm, nah it's mine now." Chuckled the spider.

"Angeldust." Husk said annoyed.

Angel flipped the had for Husk to grab but pulled it away. He did this multiple times until Husk grabbed his hat.

He cocked an eyebrow pulled his hat away from Angel's hands and put it back on his head.

Angel and Husk finished the movie together and Husk went to his room once it was over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day. Charlie begged Angeldust to lie to his boss, she even went as far as giving him, her hellphone number in case he would make sure Angel wasn't lying. She didn't want him going back there just after what happened. She believed he should take time to relax and not have to worry about work at least for the day. It took a lot of persuasion but Angel agreed.

Angel-cakes ❤️‍🔥

Hey uhh, I got a piss test appointment so I ain't gonna be at work today. Sorry.

Val
Excuse me? You think you can just tell me last minute?!

Angel-cakes ❤️‍🔥
I didn't know bout it. It's called a rando for a. Reason Val. If ya don't believe me I can ask Charlie to call Vox

Val
Not necessary Amorcito.

Angel knew he was pissed dispite the text not reading that way. It didn't take him long to see through the sugar coating of his bullshit words, when their deal started. It was even easier now.

The clock was now only on 25 days. Everyone was already well aware of the plan so nothing really needed to be said about it.

Angel was laying on the couch scrolling through social media.

Husk looked at his watch.
"Yo prettyboy! You got like 45 minutes til the time you usually leave." He bellowed across the lobby.

Angeldust looked up from his phone, his eyes darted around the room. He looked confused and pointed to himself.

"Yeah you." Husk stated.

Angeldust chuckled.

"I'm off work today." Was all he said.

Husk looked a little confused but didn't question it.

Around an hour went by and Charlie wanted to take the time to get everyone aquatinted since, everyone was present.

They all sat around the lobby and threw a stress ball around the room. Whoever had the ball introduced themselves and said an fun fact about themselves.

Leith went first.

"Hey I'm Leith, I'm a cannibal but don't worry I'm very particular about my food sources." Stated the rougarou demon. (Someone please know what that is)

Vaggy immediately faceplamed. Not another one. She thought to herself.

He passed the ball to Angeldust.

"This is even more stupid!"

He passed the ball to Vaggy.

"I'm Vaggy, I'm a fallen Exorcist, and I don't fuckin trust angels."

She passed to another new demon

"Names Claire. To be quiet honest my most interesting fact is that I got absolutely no clue why I'm here." Claire looked fairly Human, but her skin was a pale gray and she had very sunken eyes. Her hair was always down and looked as if someone had just washed their hair and ran out in a snowstorm.

She passed the ball to Niffty.

"I'm Niffty and I have a collection of all the dead bugs I kill and remains from the ones that haven't died yet."

Everyone was silent. She passed the ball to Charlie.

"Riiiight, okay anyways. I'm Charlie, I think all of you are magnificent!"

She passed the ball to Husk.

"Ehhh I think I agree with Angel on this."

"Just fuckin do it." Vaggy groaned.

Husk rolled his eyes.

"I'm Husk, dispite what the Radio fuck wants to call me. I don't want to be here."

"Really? It's just a game." Vaggy asked.

"I meant at the hotel. I don't want to do this bullshit either but, I've said since day one I wouldn't be here if Alastor didn't just uproot me from my fuckin casino like a bi-"

Alastor raised his eyebrows.

"I fucking dare you."

Husk passed the ball to Cherri and left the lobby. He went outside put a cigar between his lips and lit it.

"Well, um." Was all Cherri could say. "I'm Cherribomb. I'm a pyro," She used jazz hands as she said the last part. "and this bitch's best friend." She stated.

"Botha her ya die." Angeldust stated.

The new sinners were taken aback they didn't the a pornstar could so threatening.

Charlie and Vaggy might not know his back ground but Angel gets in alot of trouble so they aren't surprised in the slightest.

"YAY DEATH!" yelled Niffty cutting the silence.

There was another moment of pure silence.

"Pft-"

Angeldust pressed his fingers to his forehead as he chuckled. "God Nifft!"

Everyone else began laughing too.