Thirty Six

Charlie went to the castle.

"First thing first. You gotta know how to shape shift." Lucifer stated.

Lilith's fingers rested on her forehead.

"Really darling? That's, the first thing you want to teach her?" She asked.

He nodded quickly with a closed smile.

"Mhm!"

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

Lucifer explained to her what she needed to do. She concentrated on what she wanted to be and she.................

.................................

.................................

....................................

....................................

.............................................disappeared?

"I was supposed to be a lion!" She groaned.

Charlie was on the ground on fours. She wasn't too far off at least she was a house cat.

Lucifer did not do a very good job at not laughing.

"Not bad for your first try Charlie."  Lilith assured.

They went on to other things she needed to learn.  After about two hours Lucifer and Lilith prepared a dinner for the three of them.

Much later.

"So you're coming with me right?" Cherribomb asked the bartender who was pouring Niffty and Leith drinks.

Husk shook his head.

Cherribomb raised her eyes and crossed her arms clickiuher things in annoyance.

"Look, he said he don't want me there, so I am gonna respect that. End of story."  Husk stated.

He took a swig of probably his fifth bottle.

Leith raised an eyebrow.

"May I ask what's going on."

Husk smirked, looking anything to shut Cherribomb up.

"There ya go, bring him instead."

"I'm sorry what?"  The rougarou asked looking at Husk then Cherribomb.

"Angel's working late and I want to make sure he's alright. Husk is worried bout hurting his feelings." She rolled her eyes and spoke in a baby voice.

Husk sat the bottle on the counter, he tilted his head trying to remain calm.

"Seriously? I hated him for overstepping my boundaries, and you expect me to do the same shit, I've yelled at him for? No. I get that that's how your relationship works with him but, if he doesn't want me there. I ain't going." Husk stated.

"But, he didn't say Leith couldn't go." Husk remarked.

Cherribomb rolled her eyes.

"Fine. We're leaving at 9." She told Leith.

"How late is he frickin working? God damn."  Asked the wolf esk looking demon.

Cherribomb facepalmed.

Cherribomb eventually went up to her room. She changed her clothes shoved as many bombs as she could into her cleavage as she could, as well as into her pockets.