Forty

Angel and Husk were sat in his bed. He opened the drawer where he usually his drugs taking out the picture he hates to love so much.

Anthony had sat at the bar with his best friend, though now that wasn't the word to describe them now. But nobody could know so that's the best lable they had.

They snuck off to the other mans apartment for the night, Anthony was far too drunk to go home alone.

Little did he know he was being followed. Not only followed but. One of his father's employees had been basically stalking him for months now. He had more than enough evidence to present to Anthony's father.

Anthony left in the morning, stopped along the way for a nice high. He kept his collar popped to hide the hickeys that littered his neck. He had to admit, there was fun in being sneaky but, he wished he didn't have to. He drove off to his apartment he shared with his older brother.

He parked his car and went into the building, he went up the stairs to his door, unlocking it and entering.

"Get your shit outta my apartment fa****!" Yelled his brother from the couch.

Anthony's jaw dropped.

"The fuck you just call me?"

"You tell me Anthony. You think dad wasn't on to your shit?!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"  Anthony yelled. He knew his brother was right but he was going to deny it all he needed to.

His brother stood up and handed him a pile of pictures.

"That shit was in an envelope outside my door. Dad's fuckin pissed. You're lucky I was told not to kick your ass."

Anthony looked down at the photos. Then his brothers words sinked in. He  licked his teeth before smirking.

"I might be gay, but I can and will still beat ya into the next decade bitch!"

His brother lunged at him, Anthony punched his brother square in the jaw. The got into a squabble but Anthony kicked his brother in the ribs and he was down on the ground.

"Ya done?" Anthony asked with his foot on his brother's lungs.

Suddenly the landline started ringing. Anthony regretfully helped his brother up. Q

His brother stood shakily rushing to the phone and answering it.  It was their father.

"Yeah, no he just got here. Yes, okay.  Okay dad. Give me like ten minutes." Said his brother.

He grabbed his hat, his jacket and his keys.

"Meet me in the fuckin car." He yelled at his brother.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Angel had a hard time recalling the story the emotions were high. Husk reached out to Angel and he moved into the cat demon's embrace. Husk rubbed his back.

"It's okay. You don't got to tell me Angel you know that."

Angeldust nodded.

"But, I want to. We don't really know anything bout each other's life. I spent so much time running from the fact I was gay. If it wasn't for how my life was I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be stuck with that fuckin dickhead."