Seventy Three

Molly checked in at the hotel. She never gave them a name and actively avoided every time someone asked. She knew damn well Tony would talk about her, she sure did tell, everyone in heaven about him. As far as Charlie and the other hotel staff, along with the other guests knew. Molly was just a sinner very new to hell.  Everyone talked highly of her brother though, from the way Cherri made it seem like, none of them knew his actual name. She has been there for about a week now.

She was sat on the couch doing one of Charlie's ice breaker exercises.

It got to her and she raised an eyebrow.

"This is so stupid."

Leith raised an eyebrow. Molly wandered up the stairs and to her room. She couldn't be bothered. Though it wasn't true she just couldn't risk them finding out how she got here and telling her brother before she could.

He was very suspicious of this very firmilar spider. She got uncomfortable Everytime Cherribomb was mentioned and was very avoidant of Vaggie.

Her room was just slightly down the hallway and on the opposite side of Angeldust's old room. A few hours passed in awkward silence between Claire, Charlie, Leith, and Niffty.

The rougarou went up the elevator and to Molly's room and knocked on the door. After a short while, the spider answered, half expecting it to be Charlie.

"Oh hello." She greeted.

Leith greeted with a cold 'hi' with his arms crossed.

"Can I help you?" She wondered with furrowed eyebrows.

Leith shrugged.

"You're shady." He admitted. The spider's eyes widened. Leith stepped into the room and she shut the door.

Molly sat in a chair while Leith stood.

"Real interesting how you showed up here a little while after Cherribomb died, don't you-"

Molly tisked and rolled her eyes.

"A mere coincidence."

Leith wasn't buying it though. He paced back and forth as he thought of what he wasn't to say next.

"Oh, cut the shit. I know exactly who you are." He groaned.

Molly stayed calm. There's no fuckin way he's onto me. She assured herself. She looked at him confused.

"I don't know what you're tal-"

Leith rolled his eyes. He was really trying to be calm and not intimidating.

"Riiiight, and it's just a coincidence that you look and talk like Anthony." He pointed to her as he spoke before he continued. "The others might not have cought on but, I know exactly who you are, and your brother's a real good friend of mine. So how the fuck did you get here, Molly?" Leith asked with an eyebrow raised his arms crossed agaian.

The spider was in shock.

"I-i can't tell you, til I talk to him."

Leith chuckled.

"So you think, you're gonna hide out here and Never tell anyone your name? At least come up with a fake one or something for fuck's sake." He tapped her shoulder with the back of her hand trying to show that he was being light hearted.

"You aren't gonna tell them?"

Leith shook his head.

"No but, why haven't you said anything?" He wondered.

Molly shrugged. It's been a very long time since she had died. She spent so long in heaven trying to find her brother and she worried if Charlie knew she was from heaven she'd do everything to get her back, defeating the whole reason why she chose to come down here.

"You can't say a fuckin word if I tell you."

Leith nodded. He was great with secrets anyway.

She explained that she committed a sin while she was in heaven, which shocked Leith to say the least. Probably not Heaven's smartest choice to have temptations around.  He assured the spider that he'd help her keep the secret.