Forty Eight

Everyone was downstairs in the lobby. Cherribomb Leith, Claire, Angeldust and Niffty were playing Twister.

"Yo this is mad unfair, bros got fuckin six arms!" Leith protested just before falling over.

Everyone started laughing. Angeldust spun the spinner and it landed on green. He kept one hand on the color he needed to be on. he twisted around trying to find the best way to get to the next color and quickly contorted his body around like a horror movie character would. It mad Vaggie and Leith scream.

Charlie phone rang with carnival music. It was her father. She stood up from the couch and wandered down a hallway.

"Hey dad, mhm, oh? Uh yeah that sounds good. An hour? Okay." Charlie agreed.

She walked back to the couch and quiet told Vaggie the news. One of her father's friends was coming for a visit to talk about her next training session with her powers.

"Wait they're coming here?!" Vaggie asked.

She nodded. "I guess they'll be taking me to Imp City. You're in charge unless you don't want to be, then uh Leith is in charge cause Husk is no longer trusted."

Vaggie looked at her confused the turned her attention to the bartender.

"The fuck did you do, Husk?!" She asked annoyed.

Angeldust looked up at them, but his head was upsidedown.

"He ate three of my edibles!" 

"It was Two!" Husk corrected.

Vaggie facepalm.

Some time had passed now Angel was sat at the bar chatting with Cherribomb. Leith was in the kitchen, Niffty was cleaning.

There was a knock on the door and Charlie ran across the hotel skidding across the floor, and opened it.

Stolas rolled his eyes not realizing the door opened.

"Yes Blitzy I know." He groaned. "And I will give you my grimoire when I'm done with it!"  he groaned again and hung up.

Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, who are you?"

Stolas pardoned himself he extended his hand and she took it. He shook her hand as quickly as he spoke.

"Oh, Stolas Goetia darling, you're Charlie I presume?"

She was even more confused.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She stated.

Stolas nodded.

"I don't have a lot of time, so let's make this quick shall we dear?" He asked clapping his hands together and opening a portal to go back to his castle.

Charlie left with the Owl.

Angeldust downed his drink and Husk poured him another.

"You good, Legs?" He asked.

"Legs?" Asked the spider.

Husk shrugged.

"I don't want to work today." Admitted Angel with a deep sigh, sipping the drink.

Husk took a swig from his booze.

"So stay here with me." He suggested.

Angel snickered and smiled genuinely, he took a big sip of the refill he was given.

"I would if I could Husky. I don' wanna make em mad."

Husk nodded because he understood.he walked out from behind the bar quickly. He lowered Angel's barstool, he still wasn't eye level with Husk, but he could reach his face if he wanted to kiss the spider. He embrace the spider who extended their arms to him. Husk placed a kiss on his cheek.